Nflx

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by blox87, Apr 26, 2010.

1. GTS

GTS

Have you seen the list of movies that they have available for streaming?

#21     May 13, 2010
  2. I like the JUN10 Bullish Put Spread 85/80 here for a $0.40 Net credit

#22     May 13, 2010
  3. mililani

mililani

NFLX junkies are like crack addicts and shrills. Which makes me think regardless of how much better FIOS streaming will eventually be vs. NFLX, none of these NFLX junkies will jump over. Which is good for the stock. Might have to go long NFLX.

#23     May 13, 2010
  4. Its gotten allot better. Lots of TV shows too. But not brand new releases for 30 days.

This is speculation on anyone's part at this point. The next couple of quarters will be interesting to see what numbers look like in their earnings releases.

Do you by chance use their streaming?? What kind of connection do you have speed wise -- 10gbps range ?? I really have been wanting to Youtube more and even try Netflix streaming for $8.99, but my DSL connection is running off a slick, so for now I am stuck with about a 1gbps connection. Its fine for web surfing, but terrible for media video/audio.

#24     May 13, 2010
  5. GTS

GTS

I dropped NetFlix Dec 09 after purchasing an Asus O'Play media streamer and at that time their streaming selection sucked hugely (IMO). My FIOS connection is 20Mbps/20Mbps

#25     May 13, 2010
  6. Amazing >>> Run it up massively in the past two days on some Amazon BuyOut rumor that did not pan out. Near term call options going up 500%-1000%. Then today, downgrade it on over evaluation, PPS tanks and now put options going up 500%-1000%+++++

#26     May 14, 2010
  7. nkhoi

nkhoi

I dont get it either with BB I get brand new releases on the same day as a store gets it. Netflix puts me on some penalty queue because i dare to return 3 disks in 3 days instead all on the same day? I guess they dont like a smart customer.
    ps. invictus comes in the mail today.

#27     May 18, 2010
  8. olias

olias

Good call

#28     Jan 28, 2011