NFLX doesn't have anything I want to watch.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by wilburbear, Feb 23, 2011.

1. Apologies to the pro-NFLX thread working here at the same time.

I just got NFLX.

I'm one of the few dudes that have never seen Fight Club. It's not on Netflix. But then I saw it for about 5 minutes on Turner, I think it was. I want to be able to get it if they're already showing it on basic cable!

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2380813,00.asp

2. Pekelo

Pekelo

It is on Netflix, you just have to order it in your queue. I assume you subscribed to the online only service....

But once Amazon gets its database up, that seems to be the better deal for online only costumers...

3. Just saw FC recently. Pretty good.

4. Are you joking? Of course Fight Club is on Netflix. Maybe not on instant viewing but you can certainly order it to come to your house.

5. We finally got NFLX last year. Decent service for the price IMHO. The streaming stuff isn't that great sometimes, but you can find a few gems. I like MST3000, lesser-known Hitchcock movies, etc, so I get my money's worth. Check out the cult movie "A Boy and His Dog" (a very young Don Johnson) if you haven't seen it yet. It was on streaming last time I looked.

And the DVD service is damn fast for us. Always get a new movie in two days after throwing the watched one in the mail.

6. Eight

Eight

I got Amazon Prime but the movie selection is just ok, there are 5000 of them so I'll find some gems but A Boy and His Dog isn't on the free download with Prime... That was a great flick, I'll never forget the ending, saw it on the big screen too...