NFLD... LEAP Covered Call Play

Discussion in 'Options' started by jllm03, Nov 2, 2006.

1. I wouldn't have the stones to do it,
    but I think it's a good play.
    Good luck!

#61     Dec 20, 2006
  2. I'm tempted to buy some calls, but I can't find anything good in the research. This company has a 20 year history of disappointments. The latest SNAFU is just one more thing on a long list of mistakes.
    Looking at the trials, the best thing they can hope for is that their product is no worse than what's being used now, which is saline solution. Problem is, it's no better than saline solution, and at about 7 times the cost, marketing could be an issue.:eek:
    A gamble at best.

#62     Dec 20, 2006
  3. Although the trial data show more deaths when PH was administered than saline, there is an advantage over saline if real blood won't soon be available. Not an issue for trauma patients on their way to a hospital, but could be useful in battlefield situations. So one long shot is that the US military might still be a customer regardless of what the FDA does, but I wouldn't buy it now based solely on that possibility.

#63     Dec 21, 2006
  4. 3.92

be careful, friend.

#64     Dec 26, 2006
  5. jllm03

jllm03

Back in town and finally have internet service again.
    I bailed out of this on Thursday before I had to leave town.
    BTC @ .85...$1400 loss after the commissions. I still have my long "2.5 puts"... I actually just gave back the gains that I made previously on the Dec options.
    Not going to wait on this to bounce anymore.

#65     Dec 26, 2006