NFL Notes

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by hapaboy, Sep 21, 2008.

1. Eli's a coming.. you better hide...

:D

#31     Oct 13, 2008
  2. by the way... PEYTON IS BACK IN THE SADDLE! :D

just getting better from here

#32     Oct 13, 2008
  3. ROMO sprained his FANGER.. oohhn 'it hurts'

i can't play ohh
    he's got to be lot of pain,right? LOL

Cowboys are out.

#33     Oct 13, 2008
  4. jem

jem

As a lifelong Giant fan who grew up on southern CT. I have to ask a question...

It is very very odd to see the t.v. guys acting like the Giants are really good. I have not heard that since LT. To me they just do not seem that good. Living in San Diego I do not get to see them every week but it is my impression they play a lot of weak teams.

Last year good defenses shut down the running game - their D used to have trouble on deep balls and could get sliced up like butter at times. And Eli's game seems to based on confidence more than talent.

Are the Giants just propped up like high end real estate. Or, are the other teams just not that good.

For instance everyone says the east is so good. In comparison to teams of 2 years ago or more, I think you could easily say the eagle suck as evidenced by their inconsistency. They have little real talent and the only reason they win some games is that they have a coach who understands how to create matchups. (Rush was right about their quarterback.) The skins are on the rise but not that good. The cowboys should win more than they do and probably suffer from a weak coach. I suspect their coach is lucky Parcells built them.

So to me the east is overrated.

The Giants are sitting a top and over rated division. Or??? do the rest of the teams suck as well.

#34     Oct 13, 2008
  5. All we've been told is an 'illness'. From there, many online postings about his junk growing to the size of grapefruits, but nothing confirmed.

#35     Oct 13, 2008
  6. #36     Oct 13, 2008
  7. Why buy the DVD? I can give you the Browns history right here.

1) Perrenial losing team moves to Baltimore

2) New Browns franchise continues losing ways

3) "Old" Browns team now in Baltimore wins Super Bowl

4) New Browns team shits the bed year after year despite having dozens of high round draft picks.

The End.

I just saved you $19.99 plus shipping.

:)

#37     Oct 13, 2008
  8. Uh - shipping is free if you spend $25.

Thank you very much.

#38     Oct 13, 2008
  9. timcar

timcar

What’s up with the new N.Y. Jets uniforms ----- ugly as hell? Bring back the green shirts.:D

#39     Oct 13, 2008
  10. Uh....

What Browns team is this playing? Where the f*ck have you guys been all year?

Let's see if we can close this game out.

#40     Oct 13, 2008