NFL Football players get boo’ed for kneeling.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by derektrader, Sep 10, 2020.

1. On opening day, cheifs and texans, the nfl had to piss off fans. As some players kneeled , the crowd boo’ed. The commentators acted like they didnt hear anything but it was obvious. The fans do NOT support black lives matter. It was clear as a bell.
    I want to watch football, not a bunch of idiots glorifying criminal thugs like george floyd and jacob blake.
    The nfl owners are pandering and there is no way, deep down, that they truly support those idiots and their fraudulent cause. The fans hate it !

jason84 and Clubber Lang like this.
  2. Overnight

Overnight

I was watching the game, only only one Chief player kneeled. Do not recall any booing, except for maybe how bad that Star-Spangled Banner rendition was from that young chick duo. The Texans stayed in the locker room.

SunTrader likes this.
  3. I heard booing. The NFL are idiots if they let this happen. Anyone kneeling should be suspended without pay.

Clubber Lang likes this.
  4. wildchild

wildchild

Do you pride yourself on being completely clueless? You repeatedly make posts where you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

5. Overnight

Overnight

I didn't recall hearing the booing during their "unity" stand. Maybe we were talking over it. Step off.

6. kandlekid

kandlekid

I don't have any problem with kneeling, just not during the anthem. Maybe the NFL should cut out a special
    time, pre or post anthem ...

7. camera

camera

Ah I think it is not wise to kneel when there is national anthem playing, it is just disrespectful

FortuneTeller, wildchild and 322170 like this.
  8. easymon1

easymon1

wildchild likes this.
  9. wildchild

wildchild

Hershel is the man.

#10     Dec 26, 2020