NFL fans.. we have a PROBLEM!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by PiggyBank, Sep 25, 2012.

1. tell that to the teams who are getting f****d. I doubt the players, coaches or commentators give a damn who is making the calls, they just want it done right. This is the highest level of the sport, if you can't perform you can't be there.. the refs need to be held to the same standard and these dudes aren't there man. It needs to be fixed asap.

my OP was a little over the top cause after the accumulation of bad calls and rule changes, last nights game put me in rage mode. Really the underlying message here is the league is noticeably worse and still headed in the wrong direction, all because of goodell. This already isn't the same game I grew up with.. it's rare to even see a kickoff return.

#41     Sep 25, 2012
  2. The teams are not getting f*****d at all. Must play at least ONE "level" above the calls/penalties to be a clear winner in any event. TWO levels would be better. if you're relying on the ref's calls ..TO GO YOUR WAY you already lost. like your trades :eek:

suck it up, take the stop

#42     Sep 25, 2012
  3. In any competitive contest, which last nights game was, the outcome boils down to a few big plays or events, you DON'T have to clearly outplay your opponent to win, GB scrapped there way to the top last night but went home with a loss. For the outcome to be determined by a wrong and/or missed call IS getting fucked, they weren't relying on the call to 'go their way' but for the refs to make the RIGHT CALLS, which they didn't. There have been other really shitty calls so far this year, this one happened to cost a team a WIN, and like I've said several times in this thread, it wasn't even the only uncharacteristically awful call in the game. the refs are a problem.

I still think you are high homey so maybe later when u get your head outta the clouds you will make sense.. that isn't the case so far today.

#43     Sep 25, 2012
  4. [​IMG]

#44     Sep 25, 2012
  5. jnbadger

jnbadger

Do you honestly believe the Seahawks fairly and honestly won that game?

#45     Sep 25, 2012
  6. jnbadger

jnbadger

Bueller? Bueller? Bueller???

#46     Sep 25, 2012
  7. yes, the seahawks won the game...how many ways do you want me to say it?

that was a TD, and the league agrees. that makes YOu wrong

get over it next trade..err game
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++:) +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

#47     Sep 25, 2012
  8. jnbadger

jnbadger

How many ways do you want the rest of us to explain the rules to you?

But you obviously don't have the mental capacity to understand them.

So, for now, yes you win. Congratulations.

This is what we are dealing with, folks.

#48     Sep 25, 2012
  9. Bad calls tend to average out over a season. I realize that's scant consolation when they cost you a game.

People forget that before replay, plenty of games were lost on blown calls.

#49     Sep 25, 2012
  10. +1

And Green Bay, a what, 13 or 14 win team last year, should never have been in that position.

#50     Sep 26, 2012