NFL fans.. we have a PROBLEM!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by PiggyBank, Sep 25, 2012.

1. jnbadger

jnbadger

Ok, that is pretty funny. :D

#31     Sep 25, 2012
  2. just looked it over again at your behest..
    clear possession. Seahawks

only need possession for a sec in endzone...break that plane thats a TD!

#32     Sep 25, 2012
  3. jeez bro possession is control of the ball.. tate NEVER had anything resembling possession. Jennings on the other hand, did. Even the fight for the ball after went Jennings way until he got mugged by seahawks cause ONE ref called TD. I'm not a fan of either team so no bias here.

#33     Sep 25, 2012
  4. jnbadger

jnbadger

Yeah, like I said, you are the only one.

#34     Sep 25, 2012
  5. Not only me the NFL also agrees..TD Seahawks

the defensive player must have a CLEAR possession of the ball.. he didn't the TD is awared to the offense according to rules

#35     Sep 25, 2012
  6. BSAM

BSAM

(Rolling eyes) I give up.

#36     Sep 25, 2012
  7. The NFL agrees to cover their ass because they made this mess possible. There were a number of terrible calls in this one game, including this one that you can't seem to wrap your head around. The sheer volume of really bad calls has skyrocketed and we are only 3 games in.. get the replacements OUT NOW!!

#37     Sep 25, 2012
  8. i think all this ref hate is unwarranted. its heard mentallity and i hear things like this from the announcers on tv..

'look how long they are taking with this call.. oh boy the nfl needs to get the old refs back in quick"

and here is what they would have said if old refs were in.

"look how they take their time to get it right, this is how it should be done, take your time, get the call right.

all the hate is mob and heard mentallity, i actually think they are doing a fine job.

#38     Sep 25, 2012
  9. the problem is - they ARE NOT getting the calls right. my hate isn't for them it is for goodell who is a wannabe dictator and making the league worse. These refs just aren't up to snuff. Maybe you need to watch more? just sayin'

#39     Sep 25, 2012
  10. clearly they are NOT at the level of the guys locked out but its not armageddon out there.. imo. :cool:

#40     Sep 25, 2012