NFL fans.. we have a PROBLEM!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by PiggyBank, Sep 25, 2012.

1. jnbadger

jnbadger

#21     Sep 25, 2012
  2. jnbadger

jnbadger

#22     Sep 25, 2012
  3. The beauty of my job is I have time to make calls. Does anyone have a Twitter account that exposes the phone number for the NFL? I have had no success for finding a number to call, but would love to express my dissatisfaction.

#23     Sep 25, 2012
  4. You're high buddy. Like they said in the article the push off would/should have ended the game. It was OBVIOUS in real time and according to 2 other horrible, ridiculous pass int calls during the game (which didn't happen), it should HAVE BEEN CALLED. But it wasn't, so let's move on to the 'catch'. Jennings caught the damn damn ball.. he had it with both hands and clear possession. Tate barely had his hands on the ball until they hit the ground and certainly didn't have possession, it just wasn't a catch. Between the two it was the worst call of all time, easily imo.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JD8LxjlIMHE?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#24     Sep 25, 2012
  5. the rules are clear the defensive player must have clear possession otherwise possession is assumed offensive (passer).

never did defensive player have CLEAR possession.

TD SeaHawks

what other call is even possible :confused: :confused: :confused:

#25     Sep 25, 2012
  6. No but if you use FB (i don't) you can sign this petition to rid us of the disease known as roger goodell. :D

http://www.steelernation.com/forums/showthread.php/8445-Fire-Goodell-Petition

#26     Sep 25, 2012
  7. jnbadger

jnbadger

You are making it very clear that you were on crack when you watched the game, as well as all of the replays. Jennings obviously had the ball.

Let me guess. You are a seattle fan?

#27     Sep 25, 2012
  8. dude watch the video, Jennings HAS possession, Tate barely has his hands on the ball.. he can't strip it AFTER they hit the ground, which they did. The most egregious part is that the refs looked at this TWICE (plus there were contradicting calls on the field), and they missed the push off in real time. They suck.

#28     Sep 25, 2012
  9. BSAM

BSAM

Brother College, I just saw the replay.
    You are in a losing trade.
    Do yourself no further damage.
    Sneak out the back gate of this "thread/stadium".

#29     Sep 25, 2012
  10. BSAM

BSAM

Though I'm sure these guys are trying to do a good job, they do somewhat remind one of an inexperienced trader who is trying so hard, but he just doesn't know what to look for, even though it is right there is front of his face.

#30     Sep 25, 2012