NFL draft

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Ticktaker, Apr 28, 2011.

1. Hey now - J Thomas & A Mack are pro bowlers and Haden is a standout at CB. 2007-present has been pretty good.

Yeah, Quinn sucked but then we sent him to Denver for the beast - herego, we got Hillis for Quinn - so every pick since 2007 has been a home run.

:D

BTW- your Steelers got a stiff this year in Heyward, and I'm a big OSU fan as well. He didn't show up all year till the national cameras were on and even then was marginal at best. First pick by the Steelers I was surprised they took.

Look at that big boy rumble down the field!
    <iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/d_Sp6Ib4idM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#11     Apr 29, 2011
  2. Hello

Hello

I will give you this one. Quinn for Hillis is probably the best trade the Browns have ever pulled off. Heck that might be one of the greatest trades of all time.

That trade was the equivalent to Adrian peterson for Ryan Leaf. :D

#12     Apr 29, 2011
  3. Hello

Hello

If every pick was a homerun since 2007 it sure begs the question as to why the browns went 5-11 in 2010. :D

#13     Apr 29, 2011
  4. AND they sent us draft picks in that trade.

hahahaha

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4995081

#14     Apr 29, 2011
  5. Well, that's where things get a little more difficult to explain. We're only talking about a few picks there and since a team is outfitted with many more players... need a few more drafts to fill in all the holes.

:)

Unfortunately Savage left us w/ some really bad draft decisions and now H&H are putting it back together. Well, at least it's resembling a professional team once again.

At least we'll have 2 big bodies in the middle when you guys try to run on us this year - Rubin + Taylor = 2 big boys stuffing the middle of the line. Assuming your rapist QB is playing next year, he may feel a few bigger bodies this season.

:eek:

#15     Apr 29, 2011
  6. Hello

Hello

Rapelisberger will be accustomed to "big bodies" by the time next season rolls around. Ever since head office told him that the sex has to be consensual, he has surrounded himself with lots of women who have "big bodies"

#16     Apr 29, 2011
  7. Im happy, they got a playmaker so White won't be bracketed so much. This will free up everything else. I think the Birds have a great chance to improve on 13-3, believe it or not.

#17     Apr 29, 2011
  8. LMAO.

#18     Apr 29, 2011
  9. Should make for some interesting goal line stands. Detroit will be a force with Suh and Fairley. Know an old cleve band called Peter Panic? Dave Thomas? Not the Pere Ubu guy. Seriously, that was the name and serious question.

#19     Apr 29, 2011
  10. Thanks for playing, but this decade belongs to the Packers ...

As it should be.

#20     Apr 29, 2011