NFL Draft on Saturday - good luck to your team

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by brownsfan019, Apr 23, 2009.

1. My Vikes need WR's and QB's any way they can get them!!!

#11     Apr 24, 2009
  2. Light a spliff, puff and pass to Percy Harvin.

That one was too easy. Especially cuz I heard the Vikes are looking at him.

#12     Apr 24, 2009
  3. Hoping Buffalo get Everette Brown with the 11th.
    And either Pettigrew (TE) or Beatty (OL) with the 28th.
    Should be a great weeknd.

#13     Apr 24, 2009
  4. I don't understand what's going on with the Bills. They got rid of the left side of their O line. The Redskins were thrilled to get Dock back. The Eagles ditto to get Peters.

#14     Apr 24, 2009
  5. I hear a second rounder will get Redskins QB Jason Campbell. He'd be an upgrade for the Vikes, but the real place you need an upgrade is head coach.

#15     Apr 24, 2009
  6. I'm thrilled w/ all the moves the Browns made, esp dumping that #5/Sanchez pick on the Jets (suckers).

I was hoping for more defense, but I get the picks of a young, new C and 2 WRs, esp if Braylon is going to be traded.

Just wanted to give a big thanks to the Jets for taking that #5 pick off our hands. Dumping that cash into some unproven kid is a crap shoot and just asking for trouble.

#16     Apr 25, 2009
  7. Jets took Sanchez. Could be the real deal. Of course, he wont be Matt Ryan:) but he could still be the QB needed to build on.

#17     Apr 26, 2009
  8. So what is Cleveland gonna about their QB situation, did I miss something? Im a Falcon fan, so we did what we needed to do. Sadly we will have to win games like Elways broncos or Marinos dolphins cause our defense is just a mess.

#18     Apr 26, 2009
  9. Bill will have trouble keeping their QB upright, which will spill over to the passing game, which will........well u know how the movie ends.

#19     Apr 26, 2009
  10. Right now we are having an open QB competition. Since Quinn was not dealt Sat, I'm guessing that's the plan.

Still discussions that Quinn and/or Edwards could be traded before camp opens.

#20     Apr 26, 2009