NFL Draft...Finally

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Apr 26, 2006.

1. jem

jem

tiki was not a great back with breakaway speed until he put on major pounds with the help of his off season "fitness routine". Imagine bush with the same supplements.

#41     May 1, 2006
  2. ElCubano

ElCubano

"Bush was drafted No. 2 by the New Orleans Saints. If ever a city deserved a break, New Orleans did. It's as if the Texans had the winning Powerball ticket and then decided, what the hell, let's give it to the Saints. They seem like nice people."

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/columns/story?columnist=wojciechowski_gene&id=2427182

:D

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft06/news/story?id=2426948

#42     May 1, 2006
  3. Pabst

Pabst

And you accuse others of drug use?

In five seasons he's missed a single game. He's averaged over 120 yards in total offense per game in his five years. Last year not only did he score twenty TD'S, he also THREW THREE TOUCHDOWN PASSES!.

Career marks in just 5 seasons: 7361 Rushing Yards with 76td's on the ground, 342 receptions including 100 in 2003.

#43     May 1, 2006
  4. Pabst

Pabst

Footballs littered with great backs. Green, Holmes, Portis, R.Williams (?), James are all among the best running backs to play the game. If anything QB is the position that's been largely inhabited by mere average performers the past few years. In the NFC it's hard to name other than Farve any quarterback with a Hall of Fame resume. Just the fact that McNabb is possibly the best QB in the conference says it all.....

#44     May 1, 2006
  5. "Green, Holmes, Portis, R.Williams (?), James are all among the best running backs to play the game."

Bwaaahaaahaaahaaahaaahaaahaaaa....

#45     May 1, 2006
  6. Pabst

Pabst

I didn't even scratch the surface. I figure Faulk is done though he's still on the Ram's roster. There's also Alexander, Barber, McAllister, Bettis, Taylor, J.Lewis, Dunn, Stephen Davis, a few Johnsons, Corey Dillon. Can I stop? Never in NFL HISTORY has there been greater efficiency at RB, much of it at expense of the passing game.

#46     May 1, 2006
  7. Bettis isn't done? Corey Dillon isn't done?

Hee hee hee....

Bettis, Faulk, possibly Dillon and Alexander Hall of fame...the rest very forgettable...

But on a list of top 10 running backs of all time, only Faulk might stand a chance of making such a list, because of his ability to catch a pass and run after the pass....

I am still cracking up over this ridiculous comment:

"Green, Holmes, Portis, R.Williams (?), James are all among the best running backs to play the game."

#47     May 1, 2006
  8. How about Tom Brady and Peyton Manning?

#48     May 1, 2006
  9. Pabst

Pabst

I said NFC!!

#49     May 1, 2006
  10. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes you did. How about Drew Bledsoe?

#50     May 1, 2006