NFL 2010 Playoff, Super Terrific Happy Bowl!!!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Steelers Baby, Jan 7, 2010.

1. Thx for the kind words, I appreciate it, and I always appreciate your input, unfortunately for me, 75% is equal to zero since i only win if i win the whole ticket. That game cost me 6 bills. I keep trying to psychoanalyse the Greenbay Arizona game and i cant think of a logical reason to pick Arizona in that game. At first I thought my mistake was not picking the vet, and going with Kurt Warrener over Aaron Rodgers.

Then I realised that by that logic I would have been forced into picking Brady. I really can not figure out where I went wrong in that game, infact i actually thought that game and the Dallas game were my 2 locks of the week. I guess it is similar to the market where you can have everything line up in your favour and still lose once in a while.

Anyways nice to hear from ya AAAinthebeltway, I always enjoy your analysis during the NFL season, shoot me a PM if you decide you bet, just with your picks for next week if you dont feel like including commentary, I have always had immense respect for your football analysis.

#21     Jan 11, 2010
  2. That's brutal and the reason I don't care for any kind of exotic bet. I think playoff games tend to be very hard, as both teams are decent and playing hard. Arizona in particular is a tough team to predict. I don't know if it's a matter of the opposing team's defensive schemes or matchups or what, but they can play with anybody one week and look bad the next.

#22     Jan 12, 2010
  3. The old lady is picking me up right away so i will analyse as many games as possible in the meantime.

New Orleans -7, at home against Arizona.

AAAinthebeltway said it best on this thread, Arizona is tough to pick. New Orleans has a Secondary which is fully rested now, and I think they should roll, but Warrener is a beast. For some reason after last week I have a feeling about Arizona in this game, New Orleans will have no momentum going into this. Got to go with my gut and pick Cards..

Pick: Cards +7

Indianapolis -6.5 at home against the scourge of the AFC north, my pick: Ravens

I am picking the Ravens for the same reason i bet against New Orleans, I really dont think you can light it up week after week, then shut it down for three in a row then decide you are going to win again, it just doesnt work that way, that compiled with the fact that Peyton is famous for first round losses, on top of Ray Rices' running record thus far this post season makes this one a Ravens win.

Pick: Ravens +6.5

Stay tuned to the Steelers Baby NFL pick network for your latest on whose winning and whose not next week..... I will give my next 2 picks when i get a chance.

J/K good luck to all in the post season these are only my humble picks.

#23     Jan 13, 2010
  4. Well they say insanity is repeating the same actions and expecting different results, I think I have lost every single bet I made this year with baltimore, or the cardinals involved. I keep getting caught chasing their past weeks performance, rookie mistake especially for traders.

I have never seen 2 teams that could look absolutely perfect 1 week and then like absolute shit the next, better than arizona and the ravens were at doing it this year. Definate Jekyll and Hyde syndrome with these 2.

Next 2 picks are

Minnesota - 3 and the chargers -7

#24     Jan 16, 2010
  5. The Colts completely shut down the team that completely shut down the Patriots and the Saints blowout the Cardinals. The momentum theory took a couple hits yesterday.

#25     Jan 17, 2010
  6. Dallas is in trouble :mad:

#26     Jan 17, 2010
  7. Dallas crushed

#27     Jan 17, 2010
  8. Did you see Brett grabbing his ear and commiserating Romo.. Brett is a real standup guy :cool:

#28     Jan 17, 2010
  9. I saw him dancing around celebrating a meaningless TD that did nothing but make his stats look better.

#29     Jan 17, 2010
  10. time on clock the guy is wide open what your not going to take it. he can't play for BOTH teams :D

#30     Jan 17, 2010