NFL 2010 Playoff, Super Terrific Happy Bowl!!!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Steelers Baby, Jan 7, 2010.

1. 2-2 this weekend. I didn't see NE laying such a huge egg. How did they get that thing out?

And how the hell did GB have the second ranked defense in the NFL? Between the Steelers and Cardinals games, they allowed almost 1100 yards and 88 points. So much for defense winning championships.

#11     Jan 10, 2010
  2. Ravens @Colts
    I'm pretty sure Peyton isn't going to hand the Ravens the ball on his own 9, 17, 22 and 28 yard line. I don't know what's up with Tommy Boy. It looks like NE traded the wrong QB. The Colts get another win over Baltimore. Colts 24-13

Cowboys @Vikings

The Cowboys look like they're on fire, but I think it's just because they've owned Philly this year and they caught the Saints while they were slumping. Favre wins this one at home. Vikings 30-24

Jets @Chargers

The Chargers are a bunch of punks. But they win this one at home. Hopefully Ryan's defense lumps them up before flying back to New York. Chargers 23-16

Cards @Saints

I honestly can't pick this one. After getting spanked by Dallas and Tampa Bay, I have no idea how the Saints will handle the high scoring Cardinals, especially if Kurt has another one of his games. Guess I'll flip a coin. Heads Cardinals, tails Saints. ...Looks like the Cardinals win this one. Cardinals 56-51

#12     Jan 11, 2010
  3. The Packers defense held the second string of the Cardinals last week, they couldn't stop a rookie in Tampa, and other than Dallas and the gimme Cardinal game the wins were all against teams with losing records when they played. They do have some talent, but how good they are maybe found out more next year.
    On the other hand, despite the loss, I at least have hope for the Packers offense next year. Wow, that was an awesome game! And yet sucked with the outcome. lol

#13     Jan 11, 2010
  4. my picks..

COLTS
    COWBOYS
    SAINTS
    JETS

let the games begin!

ps i don't need no stinkin spread

:D

#14     Jan 11, 2010
  5. Colts
    Cowgirls
    Saints
    SD

Colts hold on after pulling their starters when ahead 3-0 after 2 mins. "We want to keep our players healthy for the Pro Bowl"

Fffffffavre retires after 1st Q and holds a tearful press conference. Tries to make a comeback in 4th Q, but too little too late.

Saints win 156-150 in overtime.

Jets apparent winning touchdown with 3 seconds to play in 4th Q is brought back when Rex Ryan gets flagged for a 10 yard "No crying in football" penalty.

#15     Jan 11, 2010
  6. ROFL!!! that's funny :D

#16     Jan 11, 2010
  7. timcar

timcar

Good job Steelers Baby on your picks this Wildcard weekend. 3-1 not bad for a Steelers fan, looking forward to your picks this weekend.

Looking at that total Cards/Saints of 56. Going over that total for sure.

#18     Jan 11, 2010
  8. bronks

bronks

#19     Jan 11, 2010
  9. Very good picks Steelers. 75 % on playoff games is awesome. The Arizona game was one for the ages.

I was traveling and unable to get on the thread. I have gotten a little busier lately and just don't have the time to do a thorough job on the games. Looks like you have picked up the baton though and are running with it. keep it up.

#20     Jan 11, 2010