Nextrend ques' again ????

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by andy4, Oct 24, 2002.

1. andy4

andy4

Hi All,

well I'm here again asking questions on Nextrend, now they've changed their phone number and won't answer. Still not heard back from email :-( Think I will certainly change them at the end of the month, if they answer their phone !!!!!

OK, sorry for the gripe.

Can anybody tell me if on their "tick" chart can you use indicators, ie, ma's, macd ?

Is Esignal the only one that offers tick charts with indicators for futures ?

Right now all I have is their (Nextrend) basic, and was thinking before I tried to call then that I might upgrade, ha.

I guess one more question, does anybody have a phone number that works for them ?

Thanks as always,

Andy

2. JPB

JPB

I think the only thing you can put on tick charts is volume, and draw trendlines. I just dropped them for esignal. If you use IB they have a deal going that's less than the full Nextrend and I like it better so far.

Also, the tick charts cause it to crash fairly often if you get too much drawn on them. At least for me. I have it for a few more days, if you want me to try something out to see if it works, let me know.

-JPB

3. andy4

andy4

Funny how things work out.

I was just checking my reg' snail mail and saw a card from Esignal mentioning integrated trading with IB, this could be good. Will check out more as soon as I get some time.

Thanks again,

Andy

4. mmuloin

mmuloin

If you plan on cancelling NexTrend for the end of October, you need to cancel your account 5 business days before the end of the month if you want to avoid charges for November. This means today at the latest.

MM

5. andy4

andy4

Thank- you for the heads up about canceling (5 days), of course now I have to try and get hold of somebody. I'll send emails and do what else I can.

Thanks again,

Andy