NEXTREND problems.....

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by virgin, Oct 3, 2002.

1. virgin

virgin

I have continuous lag of sometimes minutes with Nextrend,

after sending them 3 E-mail's I didn't get a reply , when ringing

the phone, I am put on hold....

ANybody else having similar problems......?

2. I have been a nextrend user for 6 months. I haven't had any lag problems at all. They also respond to any emails I send on the same business day.

I did have some connectivity problems a while ago. They advised me to change the settings (on login screen) to:
    Address: comrte.nextrend.com
    Port: 5250
    No problems since.

3. trdrmac

trdrmac

I started using Nextrend when QQL went belly up and have had good responses from them for any questions that I have had.

Is it possible the problem is with your ISP?

4. MVP

MVP

I experience 10 second delays during "peak" trading times several times a month. Sometimes more, sometimes less.

My trading is not scalping, so, I can live with it.

5. Disconnected several times and now I have been down for over 15 minutes.

ughhh

6. no problems here today, I wasn't in front of the screen all day but so far besides one chart which froze for a minute or so no disruptions.

Their customer service can be unresponsive at times, when you complain too much, ask for a refund... well if you bother them.

7. trdrmac

trdrmac

I spoke too soon. Both IB and nextrend have been acting up today. Time to go feed the ducks and eat some chicken wings.

8. There have been major internet problems countrywide today. I just got an alert from nextrend that they are changing to the AT&T backbone as the problems are with UUNET/WCOM. Hopefully it will be better for you this afternoon.