Next USA President

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bearice, Oct 21, 2010.

USA needs a Strong man President?

1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. No

5 vote(s)
    45.5%
  1. Did your parents have your eggshell reconstructed and bronzed?

#11     Oct 22, 2010
  2. Because much of the info we should be able to get about him has been either stonewalled or sealed... and the fact that he hasn't produced a birth record that would leave the skeptics saying, "we must accept this"... I suspect he either was not born in the USA or perhaps was... but gave up his citizenship for education money in Indonesia, as has been alleged... which left him ineligible to be prez.

And, there are those who swear he was born in Kenya.... there's a video about some clerk in Kenya who says so...

How can we ever know when information and documents are denied? If this Obama business doesn't leave you feeling like a chump, it should. :mad:

#12     Oct 22, 2010
  3. The photograph/image in the first post of this thread should give you an idea whom I am. I mean what I look like. Be careful when you speak to me.

#13     Oct 22, 2010
  4. Arnold schwarzenegger is the governor of California. Arnold was born and raised in Austria. Correct me if I am wrong.

#14     Nov 1, 2010
  5. Yannis

Yannis

Vote: It's The Greek Thing To Do

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8Fa9gyMmIFE?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8Fa9gyMmIFE?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

:) :) :)

#15     Nov 1, 2010
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Steve Forbes could take this guy.

#16     Nov 1, 2010
  7. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

#17     Nov 1, 2010
  8. A person who can save USA should be the USA President. It does not matter whether he was born in USA or not.

#18     Nov 2, 2010
  9. No, no, no. The requirement for the President to qualify as a "NATURAL BORN citizen" was a wise one.

LOTS of potential leaders COULD save the USA... none of them wants to, politically.

#19     Nov 2, 2010
  10. Yannis

Yannis

Go Figure

John Smith started the day early having set his alarm clock (MADE IN JAPAN ) for 6 am. While his coffeepot (MADE IN CHINA) was perking, he shaved with his electric razor (MADE IN HONG KONG) He put on a dress shirt (MADE IN SRI LANKA), designer jeans (MADE IN SINGAPORE) and
    tennis shoes (MADE IN KOREA) After cooking his breakfast in his new electric skillet (MADE IN INDIA) he sat down with his (MADE IN MEXICO) to see how much he could spend today. After setting watch (MADE IN TAIWAN ) to the radio (MADE IN INDIA ) he got in his car (MADE IN GERMANY ) filled it with GAS (from Saudi Arabia ) and continued his search for a good paying AMERICAN JOB.

At the end of yet another discouraging and fruitless day checking his Computer (made in MALAYSIA ), John decided to relax for a while. He put on his sandals (MADE IN BRAZIL), poured himself a glass of wine (MADE IN FRANCE) and turned on his TV (MADE IN INDONESIA), and then wondered why he can't find a good paying job in AMERICA.

AND NOW HE'S HOPING HE CAN GET HELP FROM A PRESIDENT MADE IN KENYA…???!!!

:) :) :)

#20     Nov 2, 2010