Next Toronto Traders hook up -- Thurs July 26

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by pbw, Jul 6, 2007.

1. I can print, if it's not too late - will be leaving for Paupers by about 6:45pm

#41     Jul 26, 2007
  2. pbw

pbw

Our last get together I would say was successful and had a good turn out. I think everyone benefitted by attending.

Since our group is more like a coop, it is hoped that others will see the value of doing these events on a regular basis. Everyone who attends needs to volunteer and organize a similar type of social gathering -- it is a chance in a small way to contribute and give back to the ET trading community and maybe get some karma points.

Since I organized the last one, Torontotrader did the one before, and mcelitetrader did the one before -- it is hoped that someone who recently attended would step up and organize the next one.

It is easy to do and also fun. The format is mostly already in place and if one needs help or advice --the support is readily available.

So is there any one who would like to volunteer and organize the next event --which should take place third Thur of every month --meaning next Thurs Aug 23, 2007.

Please respond below if you have any interest in doing so.

We are hoping this will turn into a regular social -- so everyone will get some expereince on how to organize the get togetethers.

If no one decides to take on the task -- then by default it will fall into Barry's hands -- but we are hoping more will get involved so there will be more sharing of responsilbilities -- and so if one organizer cannot make it one month another will be able to organize it.

So who would like to organize the next meeting on Thurs Aug 23, 2007?

#42     Jul 28, 2007
  3. xtoronto

xtoronto

I just moved to Ottawa, but I travel back down to Toronto often. I''ll probably want to join you guys the next time.

#43     Aug 2, 2007
  4. #44     Aug 3, 2007
  5. hey sorry I couldn't make it. had some other commitments. haven't been trading for a while due to circumstances. whens the next session?

#45     Aug 3, 2007