Next Toronto Traders hook up -- Thurs July 26

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by pbw, Jul 6, 2007.

1. rock1968

rock1968

I\'ll be there..

#21     Jul 19, 2007
  2. pbw

pbw

So far we have nine confirmed. Some new ones still have not sent me a pm --so I am not sure what their status is. So far its all looking good. Btw, is anyone not brave enough to give a short 10 minute presentation -- so far I guess not. Perhaps we can give an incentive and cover the cost of the person's beer --who ever does it --

#22     Jul 21, 2007

3. I can try giving a 10 minute presentation. Let me know if you want it on swing trading or day trading. I trade index futures, forex and ETFs so which one would be best for everyone. I use different setups for all of them.

Thanks.

#23     Jul 21, 2007
  4. I don't drink beer so juice or virgin pina colada would do :)

#24     Jul 21, 2007
  5. Thanks for the offer. I would like to hear about swing trading, although others in the group may differ. Maybe you can do both? I'd be willing to pay for your drinks if you do.

Torontoman

#25     Jul 21, 2007
  6. pbw

pbw

Chicagobuy -- you are on. The topic is entirely your choice. Try if you could and have a one page presentation that you could hand out --but not a necessity.

As far as buying Chicagobuy a drink -- I would like to implement a new Tip Jar (envelope) system. An evelope will be passed around and everyone can put in $1 or whatever they like. Then after CB finishes, the evelope is passed to him/her. If its a good night, there may even be enough to buy a second drink or even a meal.

What an incentive!

#26     Jul 21, 2007
  7. I was also thinking of making a presentation and passing it on paper. i dont have a printer though so I can email the 1 page word file and someone can print 10-15 copies (from their office).

I can also see a potential to make more money then a drink money :) .

I think I will make a presentation on a swing trading strategy which I am applying on international, gold, silver and index ETFs (QQQQ, DIA, and SPYs) and for last two months have been applying on forex.

Thanks.

#27     Jul 21, 2007
  8. pbw

pbw

CB --email me at ltd169@gmail.com -- I will see if I can print it out. I just recently bought some ink -- and am getting my dusty printer back to work.

Btw way who else is coming -- we have nine confirmed -- and would like another six more to come out.

#28     Jul 23, 2007
  9. wuwei

wuwei

i am not a trader yet , just start reading books on trading few weeks ago, can i join in your guys?

#29     Jul 23, 2007
  10. pbw

pbw

Yes, all are welcomed. When you are sure if you would like to come, send me a pm so your name can be put on the list.

#30     Jul 24, 2007