Next Toronto Traders hook up -- Thurs July 26

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by pbw, Jul 6, 2007.

1. pbw

pbw

Hi guys -- I propose we aim for the third thursday of every month -- for the summer -- and then see if we want to continue that set up in the fall --maybe revert back to the every two months then. So next meeting should be Thurs July 26 -- perhaps someone else can reconmend a place -- or we can stick to Paupers again. So its Paupers unless someone makes a new suggestion.

I'd also like to propose if one person can take on the challenge of making a small presentation of their trading stradegy and out look on markets -- and any interesting opportunities or points of interests. Just an idea -- perhaps a one page hand out --if anyone is keely interested to give it a shot.

Again we need a minimum of eight confirmed sign ups or else we cancel and try for the next month --but ideally 15 sign ups is a good number. Cheers.

2. I'm in, but I feel uncomfortble talking about my trading strategy. Most of my work are paper-trading strategies that end up not working. Secondly, I don't think others will want to talk in deep detail about theirs. But I'm not sure. I could be wrong.

3. harry11

harry11

i don't think people are like that. they talk about their trading pretty openly.. at least the people i have hooked up with..

4. I stand corrected.

5. mcelitetrader

mcelitetrader ET Sponsor

I can make it out.......the turnout was good at the last.

6. The toronto chapter of Canadian society of technical analysts used to do that kind of thing. I dont know if they do it still

www.csta.org

To get together and chat about charts & markets.

7. pongpingo

pongpingo

I'd love to check it out

8. Hey T O Traders

I am interested in coming to the traders hookup...I started trading with Swift Trade in 1999. now I trade FX from home...but miss the trading floor ....see u there.....what time???

Dan Verstraeten

9. I'd love to come out and join you guys in this social. Where will it be held?

10. wish i could come this month but ill be out of town on the 26th. next time

#10     Jul 14, 2007