Next Toronto Hook up -thurs may 25

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by pbw, Jun 10, 2009.

1. pbw

Fellow traders, let us get together once again at the Pauper's Pub -- thurs may 25 th -- time 8:00pm

however earliest I can show up is around 8:30 -- but will attempt for 8:00.

539 bloor st -- Bathurst and Bloor

indicate a yes or no

btw, I will be skipping my daily breakout forex trading method which starts 8pm -- m-f -- which means no pips for that evening --hence I would like at least 10 or so traders to show up to make the evening a consulable replacement.
  2. sumosam

Thanks pbw. I would be interested in attending, but just find it very loud and the parking expensive....imho

Was wondering, if, there was any interest in attending a hook up at the Homestead parking...Around the corner from the Old Mill subway stop. beautiful bar, comfy chairs, lovely setting. It is located just inside the new Old Mill hotel.:confused: :D
  3. PBW surely you mean june 25th and not may 25th

sumosam - that sounds like a good idea, new venues are always nice.

Count me in
  4. pbw

Indeed my error -how may I thank you, may be my thanks is not enough --or may be I should call may day, and that may help out this may delima we may be stuck in. My friend May is also planing to attend. She may not show up.

I will start a new thread -- so others are not confused.

Yes I would not mind checking out the Homestread. May you give more details Sumosam.