Next Toronto Hook up -thurs may 25

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by pbw, Jun 10, 2009.

1. pbw

pbw

Fellow traders, let us get together once again at the Pauper's Pub -- thurs may 25 th -- time 8:00pm

however earliest I can show up is around 8:30 -- but will attempt for 8:00.

539 bloor st -- Bathurst and Bloor

http://www.pauperspub.com/aboutus.html

indicate a yes or no

cheers

btw, I will be skipping my daily breakout forex trading method which starts 8pm -- m-f -- which means no pips for that evening --hence I would like at least 10 or so traders to show up to make the evening a consulable replacement.

2. sumosam

sumosam

Thanks pbw. I would be interested in attending, but just find it very loud and the parking expensive....imho

Was wondering, if, there was any interest in attending a hook up at the Homestead bar....free parking...Around the corner from the Old Mill subway stop. beautiful bar, comfy chairs, lovely setting. It is located just inside the new Old Mill hotel.:confused: :D

3. PBW surely you mean june 25th and not may 25th

sumosam - that sounds like a good idea, new venues are always nice.

Count me in

4. pbw

pbw

Indeed my error -how may I thank you, may be my thanks is not enough --or may be I should call may day, and that may help out this may delima we may be stuck in. My friend May is also planing to attend. She may not show up.

I will start a new thread -- so others are not confused.

Yes I would not mind checking out the Homestread. May you give more details Sumosam.