Next Toronto Hook up -thurs June 25

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by pbw, Jun 17, 2009.

1. sumosam

sumosam

Great! I have 2 new members who are interested in coming. Does anyone want me to present on Gann/time analyisis. I know vanquish did a presentation on his Gann system which was excellent, but this is quite different.. I can't present the entire system but can talk abit about time by degrees and the Gann emblem if anyone is interested.

Ofcourse, others are welcome to present if they wish. I would love to hear Tachyon discuss disciple.

P.S. Does anyone know the exact address of Paupers?

#11     Jun 27, 2009
  2. mcelitetrader

mcelitetrader ET Sponsor

Sounds good.

I look forward to seeing a good turnout.

#12     Jun 29, 2009
  3. bonds

bonds

ill be there weather permitting

#13     Jun 30, 2009
  4. pbw

pbw

I will likely come buy for a few minutes to say hello -- but it all depends how quickly my forex trading is done with which starts at 8:00pm sharp -- last night I was out of the trade in about 15 min --but sometimes the trade can go on for over an hour.

Time to meet since no one has mentioned would be 7pm to 8pm and onwards. Second floor at back corner like usual.

New traders in TO are welcome to drop by for a beer.

Address 539 Bloor st west --near Bathurst subway.

Sumosam will be likely doing a brief presentation on the Gann/time analysis system if she is still up to it.

#14     Jun 30, 2009
  5. pbw

pbw

My apologies I was unable to attend -- I got stuck in a trade which took a while to exit.

Plan to be at the next hook up.

#15     Jun 30, 2009