Next Toronto Hook up -thurs June 25

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by pbw, Jun 17, 2009.

1. pbw

pbw

Our next hook up is planned for Thurs June 25, 2009 -- that is 8 days from.

Last May hook up was incredible, cannot describe it words.

Hope there will be a good turn out.

Place:
    Homestead bar....free parking...Around the corner from the Old Mill subway stop. beautiful bar, comfy chairs, lovely setting. It is located just inside the new Old Mill hotel.

Somosam to provide more details.

Time - 8:00 - 8:30pm

Folks most likely I will show up closer to 8:45 - 9:00pm. I cannot afford to miss my daily breakout forex trade which start at 7:30 - 8:00pm sharp.

If you are a trader in Toronto area, please drop by for a drink and say hello.

2. pbw

pbw

Please note:

I would really like to do a hook up at Brian's place who lives in the Peterborough area this summer. He has been kind enough to invite us to his new place (now old) -- for a barbeque. It is a nice opportunity to get out of the city. I also have a good (wealthy land owner) friend who lives inh the area and want to say hello to him -- I am sure he would drop by our hook up and say hello-- and maybe even bring his new baby boy to say hello to us.

Maybe July or August hook up --if Brian is still willing to put up with us.

3. pbw

pbw

For those planning to attend, may you let me know if meeting at 6:00 -6:30pm is better than the scheduled 8:00 - 8:30pm.

I am thinking 6:00pm may be better for me.

4. sumosam

sumosam

Sounds like this month is not going to work out...

5. pbw

pbw

My delima is that I have to be at my computer for 8:00pm sharp -- for trading a forex stratedgy sun - thurs --I meet with a group of traders over the net.

Hence I was planning show up 6:00 - 6:30pm and leave by 7:40pm or so --- or show up at about 9:00pm when the trading is usually done with.

If we have a good turn out of 10 or more traders then it would be ok to skip a night of trading -- (could be my losing pip day) --

but if not I would rather be trading.

I would also like to go back to Paupers Pub as originally planned as it is only five minutes from my place.

So if anyone is still willing to come out for a cold beer and network a bit then sign up.

Esle we can hook up later on.

Ten or so -- is what we want

Paupers Pub
    539 Bloor St westt (near Bathurst subway)

time: 6:00 - 6:30pm (half price specials available)
    or 8:30pm and onwards.

Say what time is better for you

cheers--pbw

6. pbw

pbw

looks like tommorrow's hook up is not happening.

7. mmmarkus

mmmarkus

Howabout we try for Tuesday June 30th at Paupers?

8. tuesdays good for me

9. sumosam

sumosam

tuesday works for me. sounds like paupers.

if anyone is interested, i can talk about a course i went to, in san fran. it is on Gann.

10. Tuesday night works for me also.:D

#10     Jun 25, 2009