Next Toronto Hook up -Jan 24

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by pbw, Jan 4, 2008.

1. pbw

pbw

Since no one has volunteered for giving a presentation -- I would like to try at least to get one ready -- on a fantastic money management system. This is not a trading money management system but is instead based more on one's personal income.

Its truly a remarkable system --and I will at least try to give an over view of it. However, no promises of getting it ready for tommorrow on such short notice -- my printer is out of ink right now and I don't really want to rush to a store and buy some --I may leave it for next time -- but will aim for tommorrow it I can get it done. --no promises on my part on having it ready --but will give it a shot.

#21     Jan 23, 2008
  2. pbw,

Stop sweating man about doing a presentation. I will do a formal speech after seeing how much money is collected first. If its acceptable amount then we will continue.

Followed by a intense Q&A period, were I will ask all attendees about topics that I have covered. You will be provided with a 2H and are expected to bring your own eraser for the test portion.

I am assuming it will be a small group tomorrow, could be alot of people who have gotten blown out over the last 2 weeks. unfortunately.:(

#22     Jan 23, 2008
  3. Hey people

I havn't been at a meeting since July. see you there tomorrow

#23     Jan 23, 2008
  4. For some it's either this, or the AA meeting :eek:

#24     Jan 24, 2008
  5. pbw

pbw

"how much money is collected first"

Its always been about the money with you all along hasn't it.

First I was concerned about your absence, now I am really concerned...

#25     Jan 24, 2008

6. AA is on Monday nights...lol...bump

#26     Jan 24, 2008
  7. pbw

pbw

On a separate issue, for those who are interested in attending Don Bright's talk on Wed Jan 30th --and possibly having a beer with him later --may you make a posting here to confirm your attendance --so we have an idea of the numbers from our group.

If its your first time attending, you will need to save your money and buy a beer for the rest of the ET group at a future date -- consider it part of your initiation...

#27     Jan 24, 2008
  8. I'm in

#28     Jan 24, 2008
  9. sumosam

sumosam

sumosam says: sounds good!

(you gotta laugh!)

:p :p :p :p :p :p :D :D :D :D

#29     Jan 24, 2008
  10. bonds

bonds

i will try to make it tonight