Next Toronto Hook up -Jan 24

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by pbw, Jan 4, 2008.

1. pbw

pbw

First --Many wishes for a new and prosperous year to all TO Hook upers.

Our next TO hook up will be Thurs Jan 24, 2008 at 7pm.

It will be again at: Fox and Fiddle -- 280 Bloor st west.

www.bloorfox.com

Vanquish will be giving a presentation. Perhaps Vanquish could post what his planned topic will be.

If you are new and coming out for the first time --please make a post here to confirm your attendance --so we have an idea for numbers.

If you have attended before, also please sign in and let us know who is coming.

We will also briefly discuss Don Bright's scheduled appearance on Jan 30th in TO-- and find out who plans on attending.

2. 4XIS4U

4XIS4U

Great, I will attend this time.

3. sumosam

sumosam

Count me in :)

4. I'm in.

5. gr8stock

gr8stock

Count on me too.
    Would be my first time, but hopefully not last.
    Like my beer cold in worm environment.
    LOL

:)

6. I've only been able to attend the very first meeting last summer, and have not been able to attend since - good group of guys.

This is a little off-topic, but I wonder if anyone has any interest in a Forex workshop in New York in March with Rob Booker, Kathy Lien and Boris Schlossberg. promo site here: http://www.robbooker.com/nyc/

if so, please PM me.

7. pbw

pbw

Sounds interesting indeed -- but cost of seminar and cost of going to New York makes its ....you know what....

8. I wouldn't waste my time or money on this guy.
    I bought his book. What a waste of paper.
    It seems that the endorsments for his book come from other Forex book authors and one hand is washing the other one.

9. mcelitetrader

mcelitetrader ET Sponsor

Sounds good.

I will be there.

10. pbw

pbw

To all TO hook upers, please read this book --its in the libraries --
    it was written in the 1800s and is only 100 pages of easy ready --

its called The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace D. Wattles

Don't be fooled by the title -- it is a quality read.

I like especially this line from the book:

"Man must pass from the competitive to the creative mind; oterwise he cannot be in harmony with the Formless Intelligence, which is always creative and never competitive in spirit."

I find this idea applies well to trading the markets. No need to competer against the markets but be creative in one's approach.

#10     Jan 15, 2008