Next Toronto Hook up -- Fri Aug 28

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by pbw, Aug 13, 2008.

1. Looking forward ... never participated before...

#11     Aug 25, 2008
  2. pbw

pbw

more, more -- we need more to sign up. And yes it is 539 Bloor st west.

#12     Aug 26, 2008
  3. pbw

pbw

Btw, what we do is 90% social -- just get together for a beer -- and 10% on trading and the markets and networking. It does not matter where you are in your trading journey from beginner or advanced -- from close to bank rupcty or bringing in the bacon --or living off the excess cash flow. All are welcome --- we don't pry into anyone's personal business or compete with others --as often traders can sometimes do with the markets.

Our goal is simply to have a beer and be supportive and share our experience and knowledge if we choose. That is all we do. We are not no high level information seminar get together. There are many other places one can go for that.

We are just beer drinking get together traders --in a nut shell.

#13     Aug 26, 2008
  4. gr8stock

gr8stock

Sounds good to me. Will see you all there.

Cheers

:)

#14     Aug 26, 2008
  5. bespoke

bespoke

My concern about attending one of these events is that I can no longer act like an asshat on ET afterwards because I'll no longer be faceless. :p

Won't be able to attend this one but would love to go to the next one and shoot the shit.

Have fun.

#15     Aug 26, 2008
  6. pbw

pbw

Any last minute stragglers--sign up and show up. See you tommorrow at 6:30pm

#16     Aug 27, 2008
  7. PAUPERS it is...Aug 28, 2008. Thursday.

A little 'Gin' and 'Juice' or whatever your flavor. Mine is beer and whiskey/scotch.

If you want to know where gold, sliver, oil, corn, beans, emini s&p500, Russell 2000, mini Dow, canadian dollar, US dollar, Euro, US index, YOU name it....

BTW, the lows are not in for the indicies!!!

If you into stocks....track USG...just one tidbit. Track RIMM....this is going like Nortel...but not so soon.....still time Yet..lots of time. Look at the monthly chart and it tells all...........Can you say $2? in 201??

Better yet, if you possess no higher education...you can become one of the best traders ever........."nobody knows what you think they do' especially the BN* crowd and the CNB* crowd.

One of the best traders is a blue collar worker and still is.......

Hmm....Look forward to see one and all........Neophyte/newbie to the CFA crowd....lets do some are whiskey curls...

Tommorrow at Paupers.

Goodnight

EM

#17     Aug 27, 2008
  8. mmmarkus

mmmarkus

Unfortunately cannot make it out tonight. Look forward to catching up at the next one.

MR

#18     Aug 28, 2008