Next Target for S&P500 --> 1120,00

Discussion in 'Trading' started by chapabranca, Jun 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Im starting this thread to post my opinion about the direction of the market in the next weeks.

We have a elliott wave count pointing to a downtrend move and fibonacci pointing 1120,00 as probable target.

So, im gonna trade in the sell side most of the time.

Good trades for everyone.

Chapa!

• s&p.png
      File size:
      60.1 KB
      Views:
  2. What wave is this move down going to be?

3. Maybe a Tsunami?
    :)

4. Should make for some nice volatility. Looking forward to it.

:D

5. I think we will go higher the next two weeks and probably make a new high. I got a buy signal on april 20 at the close.
    I only daytrade but i posted the buysignal 24 hours in advance on demand of a member on another forum, just for the fun.
    So long 1137.50

6. Wave C.

7. Seems to me the bulls and the bears are pretty even right now and it is going to take some kind of major news to move the market one way or the other.

I wonder how many fund managers pay attention to Elliot waves?Something would have to make them start unloading for there to be any big move down I would think.

8. You must have taken the wrong wave, the wrong figure or did you mean 1220 instead of 1120?

I don't know anything about elliot wave, but i've already seen discussions between "wavers" that even couldn't agree in which wave they were. To me it's not a very clear system when it comes to signals.

9. I wish somebody would take the time to go back through all the threads and track all the predictions and how they turned out. I have a hunch it would come out right at 50/50.:)

10. The count remains the same. I said it when the SP was 1205 and now we are at 1220. Im talking about a larger trend. I still think we are gonna to 1120.

Bye,

Chapa!

#10     Jun 17, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.