Next Level Trading Capital LLC

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Gcapman, Jul 22, 2008.

1. Gcapman

Gcapman

Hey there.

Their office is pretty professional - a bit smaller than some of the larger daytrading firms located in the Wall Street area - the major advantage is that they don't charge desk fees of upwards of $1K like some of the other firms I interviewed with.

The sense that I got was that they have many experienced remote traders whom he does not have to focus on so much due to their experienced nature.

Also, they tend to filter out traders who they believe can be successful versus wasting efforts on those who are trading for gambling purposes. He told me to join another firm if I'm becoming a daytrader to gamble.

I can't speak for everyone else but the major decision in my joining them was the fact that they are a smaller firm where I could get some good hands-on coaching. Before I joined, I did research on some other big daytrading firms, and it seemed apparent that they were only after getting as much as they could from me before focusing on their other 300 traders - my exact experience at my previous prop firm.

To each his own.

I'll keep you updated on my progress.

#11     Aug 4, 2008
  2. NY_HOOD

NY_HOOD

what daytrade firm in NYC has 300 traders?

#12     Aug 4, 2008
  3. how many traders are currently trading from next level? remote and in-house?

#13     Sep 5, 2008
  4. How much is the minimum deposit $5K or $10 K
    Is there a lock up period for your capital
    When do they pay you -?
    How safe is your money

#14     Sep 5, 2008
  5. In flushing, Queens. Nice office, at the top-end of the offices that I visted in terms of environment - furniture, montiors, cleanliness, lighting etc.. Met with the head trader or manager who had an MBA - so there was a presence of education there. Guys in the office looked fairly intelligent.

#15     Sep 21, 2008
  6. Equity trading Firm, with cheapest commision and guaranteed wining strategy, NextLevelTrading Capital at Flushing New York,

Pls refer to the following picture for the three owners of Nextleveltrading Capital,

(1) Kay Tsang, owner;
    (2) David Tsang, Kay's broher, Chief Operating manager;
    (3) Steve Yin, Their cousin, Technical analysist

They took around $20 million with them and escaped from New York to Canton, China and it¡¯s said the money was disposed to a Caribbean bank.

Most likely they will continue engaging in the Stock trading business to ¡°get¡± more money, therefore, please make sure to let your trading friends be aware of them and be careful.

If anyone found them, please call NYPD 109PCT at Flushing at 718 321 2254 and refer to case no. 10579 and there should be a $20,000 reward.

You can also refer to the following link for the reports from two Chinese newspaper.

http://www.chinapressusa.com/newscenter/2009-12/04/content_265309.htm

http://news.sina.com.hk/cgi-bin/nw/show.cgi/14/1/1/1350732/1.html

#16     Dec 27, 2009
  7. NKNY

NKNY

thats them, although that seems like an old pic of kay.. doesnt look like that anymore.. but the other pic are recent...

#17     Dec 27, 2009
  8. Guaranteed winning strategy. LOL Yeah just buy the low of the day and sell the high of the day, it's easy. :D

#18     Dec 27, 2009
  9. dude, what are you still doing here?

#19     Jan 5, 2010
  10. Does the term 'glutton for punishment' mean anything to you?

Believe it or not, there is still the odd morsel of good information to be gathered from this site. Though it's getting harder and harder to find.

#20     Jan 5, 2010