Next book on my reading list

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, May 5, 2004.

1. Ha... IIRC, you came in THIRD! It was me and Vulture that last week, and my fucking Q-Back (Aaron Brooks) and his ex-team mate trusty running back (Ricky Williams) scored a combined total of ZERO POINTS for me in that game:(

I do take credit for the lame move of the year though when I released Daryl Boston 'cause I was pissed that he dropped a long touchdown pass. Cohiba (EC) snatched him up.
    Teaching me once again the two most valuable lessons there are in life:

1. Don't get emotional
    2. Never turn your back on a Cuban:)

Peace,
    :)RS

PS...Maverick, check out "Bangkok 8" by John Burdett...a great one! I am no Spec8or (who is?), but like you I average about one book a week. Wish I had learned speed reading. I'm a slow reader. Doesn't diminish my enjoyment of reading any more than being a short hitter diminishes my enjoyment of golf.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1400040442/104-5155286-5517567?v=glance

#41     May 17, 2004

2. I never said I came second; I said my players ran out of steam the week the playoffs began. (And I came first in the regular season.)

And, what do you mean your Q-back Aaron Brooks and rb Ricky Williams scored zero points for you in that game? Those players were on my team... :confused:

#42     May 18, 2004

3. LOL!

(No, I'm not talking to myself here!)

#43     May 18, 2004
  4. You had them this past season? (could be...maybe I got confused on which season you were referring to...I was away for the last draft, and missed the league). Since you said Vulture won, I thought you meant the year before. Did Vulture win two years in a row?

In the '02-'03 season, I had Brookes and Williams. That was the season you used "Sitting Pretty" as your team name most of the season.

If I got the years mixed up, sorry, my bad.

Peace,

#44     May 18, 2004
  5. I won last year...

#45     May 18, 2004

6. Er, no, not in our league (02-03) you didn't. I had Brooks and Williams!

I can't remember who your QB was, but that was the year you had Brown and Rice as your WRs and Falk as your RB who you subbed with Amos Zereoue when he got hurt.

#46     May 18, 2004
  7. ElCubano

ElCubano

I know for a fact this is true...because i made a secret trade for AARON which was botched by virtuouso that lil rat fink.... :p

#47     May 18, 2004
  8. ElCubano

ElCubano

what have you done for us lately??? this year me amigo will be a different story...

#48     May 18, 2004
  9. HUH? I never had Falk. You sure we have the right years straight? Werent' you using "Sitting Pretty"?

And EC, don't you remember taking advantage of my dumb move when I let Boston go?

Maybe it was '01-02 I am thinking about?

Edit ...no, here's the posts with dates:
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showt...ge=6&highlight=fantasy football&pagenumber=13

It wasnt' "sitting pretty"..it was "sitting damn pretty" lol...and I was changing my name every week...."closing in on Dan" was that closing week
    Peace,

#49     May 18, 2004
  10. ElCubano

ElCubano

Never ever think with ya own pockets......

#50     May 27, 2004