Next book on my reading list

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, May 5, 2004.

1. Is that what you tell yourself when you stop by the OTB on the way to the methadone clinic?

#21     May 16, 2004
  2. :confused:

#22     May 16, 2004
  3. ElCubano

ElCubano

you should have joined our annual ET fantasy whoop that ass football league...

#23     May 17, 2004
  4. LOL! I would love to whoop dildo's ass in the ET ffl league. Will be third year now Cubano... We will have to save a spot for dildo... btw, Cohiba, who was it that won last year?

#24     May 17, 2004
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

I'm in.

#25     May 17, 2004
  6. ElCubano

ElCubano

It wasnt Optional777........:D

1st year...vulture came back to whoop some serious ass in the last 3 -4 games...he took out danny boy from the top...

2nd year...if i recall correctly would be you or pabst...i dont recall.

3rd year....is going to be COHIBA...peace

#26     May 17, 2004
  7. I don't why this "Virtuoso" punk (what a name! is that gay or what! no wonder he did such a good job of impersonating one, he's got first hand experience!) is talking so much shit about football for, given he couldn't even make the playoffs that first season. Sicilians....

#27     May 17, 2004
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

Does anyone on ET read books?

#28     May 17, 2004
  9. ElCubano

ElCubano

just got done with "digestion" deepok chopra....pretty good...am definitley going to read the one u reccomended here to start of the thread...

#29     May 17, 2004

10. Yes, I was robbed! Robbed I tell ya!

The thing is, I had such a kick ass team (I really did draft you all dizzy that year) that they kept on having great games week after week. Eventually, though, the long run averages caught up with me and everyone had a crap game all the same week. Unfortunately, that week was the playoffs.

#30     May 17, 2004