Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by RandyM85, Nov 8, 2006.
Anyone ever heard of these guys?
I'm interested in this too. It says on their website:
1. The best equity training program nationwide; intense 3 to 6 months training classes and continued career-long guidance
2. Classroom style and âone on oneâ training
3. Unique trading methodologies and strategies
4. Commission-based job within a true meritocracy; we have designed a performance based payout structure, with compensation tied directly to your performance and results
5. We give the option to contribute no initial capital
6. Quick progression to live intra-day trading
7. A potential $2,000 per month draw/stipend after 3 months
8. Knowledge of trading strategies that capitalizes on intra-day inefficiencies in the equity marketplace
Anyone know how selective they are and if they really require no initial capital contribution?
I have a job offer from these guys and wanted opinion from someone who has experience with Nexis Capital. Any information would be helpful.
They seemed like a firm who would take anyone willing to contribute capital.
What was your offer.
Separate names with a comma.