Nexgen fraudsters

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by traderob, Jun 23, 2007.

1. I feel pity on this salesman. He was trying to get you in his words but sometimes things don’t work the way people want. I think people should keep posting such incidents so that the others who can easily be fooled are warned against such false promises.

#81     May 18, 2021
  2. DayTrder

DayTrder

This is a drawing tool that I rewrote the code on for the Fib Retracement tool. As in the pic u will get an extra tool set. It will be located toward the bottom when u click on the Drawing Tool.

Once u have it you can make changes to the default then just 'save changes to default' Example: 'Extend Lines To Right' un-click that feature or 'Text Location' un-click that.

How to use it; Find consolidation area go from bottom to the top (Or the colors will be in reverse) and it will find S/R area on your chart. Whatever the width of the trading range is it will be the same width of S/R thus identifying two areas of S/R .

That consolidation area from over night serves as a magnet all day. The closer price gets back to that area (Indigo color) the stronger the magnet becomes. Once price breaks out of an area (S/R green or red) it has a 80% chance of failing and then returning back inside.

There is a time during the month where investment houses buy no matter what! When u see prices soar & wonder who in the world keeps buying? On new highs! It's the investment houses that holds our 401k's & so forth. These are the real long term buyers they don't care about pullbacks. On those days due to their VOLUME prices don't pull back & the 80% BO rule don't apply, well it does, it's just the other 20% where it doesn't fail.

The Fib Retracement tool is the only one that I made a change to so the other ones are the same as the other drawing tools.

But... hint.. I did learn in this process how to copy an existing indicator or tool and make it 'MyIndicator' from 'SaidIndicator'

#82     May 18, 2021