Nexgen fraudsters

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by traderob, Jun 23, 2007.

1. DayTrder

DayTrder

"I did invest a lot of my time replicating their indicators."

Hello 2017 I'm from the future 2021.

I've been following Novak for 10-15 yrs never bought anything but my charts are about 85% like his and I used all of his free videos over the years. Used a couple of the 10 day trials to tweak my trigger lines and all that. I've learned how to make my own indicators and my background color is exactly like his but better.

I don't hardly watch their videos bc I know it inside and out and now I'm placing a 5m chart on my lower left corner of screen along w/ a 14-2 and 5-1 (8-2 synth indicators on the 5-1)

I'm studying Al Brooks methods finishing up with his 2nd of 3 recent books. When I read how Novak admitted in court that he didn't actually trade real money just sim for education it made me feel so much better bc maybe I can do this.

I believe u can have 100% like his if u hire a 3rd party programmer in writing code. And get it all done for around $1,000 and u own it. But it's not necessary to have all of it just some of it to make money.

UniRenko settings I leave with you.

NinjaTrader User App Share | NinjaTrader Ecosystem

#61     Apr 1, 2021
  2. DayTrder,

I am looking for exactly what you posted in your pictures, especially the last file. Care to share the programmer you used to get almost an exact replica? What you have put together definitely looks interesting.

#62     Apr 29, 2021
  3. DayTrder

DayTrder

Hello Daytrder,

Do u have Ninja trader? I can paste the code for that background color. I made it myself using strategy builder first then changed it into an indicator. There's a program that teaches u how to do that thru Ninja Trader.

It took me about two weeks to learn. I never did hire a coder but anyone could and get prices, just show programmer what u want.

Some of the stuff u can learn but that takes time when your learning your not earning.

Later today or tomorrow I'll go into my Ninjascript editor and copy/past the code for that background. Or Tell me if u have NinjaTrader. Because over the weekend i'll rebuild it and take screenshots for each step so u can repeat my steps if u have ninja.

Let me know. I wasnt sure what elite trader was I forgot that I posted here and I've been deleting the emails thinking it was some other thing. I opened it today, now I remember.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2021
    #63     Apr 29, 2021
  4. Yes I have NT8, lifetime license. And I am somewhat familiar with coding for NT8 so I could definitely play with anything you may have. I have a background in coding, just figured if you had paid someone it might have been easier to just reach out to them directly. But I appreciate anything you provide. Thanks for the response.

#64     Apr 29, 2021
  5. DayTrder

DayTrder

Okay that sounds good. It will be real easy then. I don't have a lifetime license I hafta flip over to my sim license key in order to use editor & strategy builder. I'll paste the code here.

#65     Apr 29, 2021
  6. Sounds great, thank you! Any insight on your moving averages/trigger lines would be appreciated as well. Interestingly I found this thread while digging around for reviews on Nexgen. I figured any company asking for even $4K for 6 months or $16K was bound to have reviews. I recently completed the 10 day trial that they now offer, and apparently unless they have a sense that you are going to purchase, it promptly shuts down on the 10th day, and wanted to look for reviews.

Most of the first page reviews are from TrustPilot and had nothing but glowing reviews, one has to dig deeper to find more information. It was not until I actually searched the owner's name with the company name that I came across additional information.

I can say the software looks promising, however I am always convinced I can either learn how to create it myself or look for assistance to be pointed in the right direction. I just think they should offer a 30 day trial instead of 10, as to truly gauge any software with that price tag would require a minimum of 30 days really digging through it. There is just not enough time in 10 days to conduct market replay and test in live data as well.

At any rate, I am just looking to replicate some of the basics of the system, the moving averages/trigger lines and the background color seem to be all one really needs. The pivot areas I have something I use already.

Thanks again in advance.

Thunderkat

#66     Apr 29, 2021
  7. DayTrder

DayTrder

Alright, let me hook you up.

The trigger line is easy. install the following link and then don't use the shaded area (default) I have pics showing the settings.

NexGen uses MacD BB lines for divergences just doesn't show it at bottom of panel anymore, draws lines instead. I make my line solid instead of dots. That extra stuff in the ind. is too noisy it's not needed.

Use the basic camarilla for your fibs they are extremely accurate! Because it's based on previous days HLC everyone in the world uses it. I change my colors to GREEN and RED like u see there. You can eliminate the in between lines for less noise. I do sometimes.

Don't pay for anything like these services that we see out there. Most don't make money trading they SELL stuff instead. FYI.

On the trigs you can overlay two of them & make the underneath trig all black, thickness '2' then the 2nd one (on top) make it 'dash' thickness at '1' (play around w/ that see what looks good to u) makes them stand out better but adjust the opacity first that may do the trick if not do the over laying of two trigs. Keltner Channel should be in your indicator tool box, setting 55 Offset Multiplier 3.5.

This oughta get us started wife want me to watch the draft w/ her. I'll get ya that back ground indicator. Ironically I'm not using this system anymore.

I'm trading off the daily 250m and 1 hr chart no indicators, Ma 20, using Al Brooks methods but on those higher time frames not 5m. Nailed two 20 point trades but in sim full disclosure.

Brooks teaches about probabilities 60/40 to 70/30 I've read two of his books going to start the 3rd. Trading price action

Blttriggerlines - User Selectable Mas With Region Coloring | NinjaTrader Ecosystem

#67     Apr 29, 2021
  8. DayTrder

DayTrder

I just want to put out my trade this morning before the final outcome. I going to email support to see how I can send a link to my indicator for background. That will be easier.

I'll explain Al's concepts that I'm using on a 60m chart instead of the 5m that he teaches off from.

#68     Apr 30, 2021
  9. DayTrder

DayTrder

Most likely this is the Final Flag. Those Green lines at the prev lows are better spots to go long you could average back in at those areas.

The present 60m candle can be viewed as a 15m & 30m candle as the clock strikes those increments because thats how they are being printed on those lesser time frames.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2021
    #69     Apr 30, 2021
  10. DayTrder

DayTrder

Now this trade is probably 60/40 maybe more? If u consider a 20 point swing to the downside or a 20 point swing to the upside from entry it's likely more of a 70/30?

Institutions average in all the time so not to miss a move. If it goes against their original entry they buy in lower but not without understanding the context of the market.

I received instructions how to send my indicator after I get my trade I'll work on it.

#70     Apr 30, 2021