Nexgen fraudsters

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by traderob, Jun 23, 2007.

1. ichibon

ichibon

What puzzles me is that their sales staff says they have a trade room on site where Novak's staff trades accts funded by Novak himself... If that's true then I have to wonder if a license holder were to strictly adhere to their trade plan, could he/ she be successful. I am not at all discounting what you all are saying but merely pointing out the fact that trading is not for everyone. In fact, pls keep in mind that two traders may very well profit/ lose differently from the bery same signal or setup. I welcome your thoughts b/c I have indeed thought about buying the software but havent yet largely due to my findings such as these. Pls advise. Thankyou in advance.:)

#21     Dec 24, 2008
  2. fredly

fredly

After reading all the posts re: John Novak and Nexgen, I have come to the conclusion that this site is saturated with uninformed and completely clueless people when it comes to evaluating trading success and what it takes to succeed in this business.

I happen to be a user of Nexgen Software, now for over two years. Yes, it does have a learning curve, and no, it is not what I would call very simplistic. Anyone with the time and dedication can learn this software and do quite well financially, but this same trader also has to manage this new business as a business, as well as learn how to manage his emotions. Anyone not willing to put in the time and effort is not going to be successful with this software, nor with anything else that this person is trying to master.

What has happened with John Novak and CFTC is completely irrevelant and unimportant to what is happening in the here and now. The support offered by Nexgen is second to none, but each trader has to make himself available to receive this help. This means not trading live with real money until the indicators/software are well understood; it is quite evident to me that anyone losing their life's savings with this software was not doing what they suggested as far as their progression was concerned in learning the software; only trading live with real money makes sense after one has learned the software well, and losses will be expected if the time and effort are not put in to do this. Sure, losses will come with any software, and Nexgen is no exception to that rule, but following the steps that they have lined out for each user will most assuredly lead one onto a successful path, assuming that the trader follows the recommendations of the Nexgen support team.

My suspicion is that the posters on this forum are not successful traders, and will spend their lives looking for the Perfect Holy Grail. While Nexgen, as well as all other software programs out there, is no Holy Grail, it is pretty close to it....it requires time, experience, and the understanding that good things happen to those who want something bad enough.

So you guys quit bad mouthing John Novak and Nexgen, go on and do something constructive, or better yet, do something for yourself and get educated about Nexgen and get the software. If you do what they tell you to do, success will come.

#22     Feb 12, 2009
  3. LMAO ... one post shillboy!

Get the fuck outta here! :mad:

Take your Spammy posts someplace else, you obviously don't know anything about ET. :eek: :cool:

#23     Feb 12, 2009
  4. IluvVol

IluvVol

yes you are an idiot, you dont need any formum or such to warn you about such scam. Looks like you were lazy, uninformed, and were unwilling to put in your own work. And looks like you deserved to lose that money. I hope you learned your lesson. This, by the way, applies to anyone else. Unbelievable still to me how people fall for such garbage, I will never ever get it.

#24     Feb 12, 2009
  5. IluvVol

IluvVol

well, you obviousy dont know anything about ET, either. Still did not occur to you that ET is a forum for trolls, snake oil salesmen, lazy wanna bees and people who have some time to kill and love the entertainment? I count myself to the latter, and urge you to ease up and see what ET really is, 98% total BS, 2% very funny post that make for a great read!!! ;-) Peace...

#25     Feb 12, 2009
  6. Actually I think you're right ... but your numbers should include 2% for people who actually know hot to trade. :)

#26     Feb 12, 2009
  7. IluvVol

IluvVol

fair enough, I give you the 2% ;-)

#27     Feb 12, 2009
  8. hcova

hcova

I want to say that some months ago I got the T3-Nexgen software as a demo. Since the first day i received many calls about how I felt with the software. In fact the support was great, showing me some trade setups, explaining the documentation, and quick to solve doubts. Moreover I attended some online courses online using Hotcomm. At the first sight, everything sounded nice. However the nightmare started when the trial period expired. I received many calls from the salesperson trying to pressure me to buy the software. Many many calls. Finally I told to that person that my company wouldn't buy the software and we needed a long time of demo before pay the $7,000. His reaction was amazing because he told that he had spent to much time giving me support and the many calls he made me.
    Finally it ended in a fight. For one side he trying to convince me about the purchase and for my side trying to refuse it. I do not know if this kind of HUGE pressure is legal in the States, but in my country is completelly ilegal. So I want to write this statement because I had the worst business experience with this T3-Nexgen company.
    Conclusion: I do not know if this software works. There are many subjetives rule to trade it, so you need a long time of trainig to apply it in your trading. My advice: try it during a long time before pay $7,000 (or the last current price).

#28     Jul 14, 2009
  9. LOL! Thank you for the story!

I would love to have talked to a salesman who dares to use such a tactic on me. Because I will tear him a new A hole.

I rarely give out my real phone number so they can't call me. I knew I can always call them. One time a sales guy sent me e-mail scolding me for not giving him a legit phone number. I e-mailed back to tear him a new A hole. They cut me off the mailing list and trial promptly, and no response back...

#29     Jul 14, 2009
  10. Splat

Splat

Check out this site (company R2R):

http://www.r2rs.com

John Novak has got together (and he even claims on the Hotcomm training room that he partly owns R2R) to create this new scheme. If you have about 30-40 mins listen/view the vids on the R2R site. Basically the system traded is the Nexgen T3 system. Finally check out the mentorship program towards the end!

#30     Oct 8, 2009