newt the hypocrite:for the mandate and against it at same time

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Then how do you know he is more or less slimy than Obamaslime?

#11     Nov 18, 2011
  2. I don't support Newt, but I think this is unfair.

Newt had a couple of affairs. BFD. Believe me, they are not rare on Capitol Hill. A dweeby guy like Newt goes up there and suddenly women are throwing themselves at him like he's a rock star. No one has claimed he harrassed them or required sex for a job or forced himself on them, unlike the democrats favorite president.

Newt got some "consulting fees" from FNM. Again, BFD. He didn't get nearly as much as the democrats' designated recipients did. It's not pretty, but again this was and is the way things worked. Spread the wealth around, ever hear that expression before?

There have never been any claims that Newt engaged in any corruption or fraud. The democrats tried to make a big deal out of some book and lecture gig he had, but that was clearly a lame attempt at payback for Jim Wright.

As for Obama, he ran roughshod over the bankruptcy laws in the auto bailout. Cost taxpayers hundreds of billions, all to pay off his union benefactors.

Ditto bank bailouts. His biggest financial supporters outside of unions and Hollywood came from banks and hedge funds. They paid, he listened, then we paid. Big time.

The laughable "stimulus" program was a crude Chicago-style payoff to unions. Taxpayers got to foot the bill. A trillion here, a trillion there, pretty soon you;re talking real money.

He used Energy Department grants and loan guarantees to reward supporters as well. That whole process stinks so badly, it cries out for a special prosecutor.

So despite the media's reverence, I think Obama has been about as slimy as we would have expected from someone coughed up by the corrupt Daley machine in Chicago. If that's not enough, we can start on the hundreds of millions wasted on his nonstop vacations and particularly his high-living wife's endless trips.

#12     Nov 18, 2011