newt the flip flopper. he was for it until obama proposed it.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, May 12, 2011.

1. kut2k2

kut2k2

Newt is such a slimebag that I'd even vote for Trump over him. I hope the braindead teabaggers will nominate him.

2. jem

jem

newts main problem is that he was two faced. giving Clinton a rough time while cheating on his wife.

Since democrats don't care about morality and hypocrisy, he should have plenty of cross over appeal.

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D Isn't that the truth.

4. Ricter

Ricter

We care about those things, it's just that if an intern volunteers to give us a BJ we tend to accept.

5. hypocrisy? you mean like the catholic church covering up priests raping little boys while preaching morality? i do care about that.

6. how about the public school system where that type of thing happened 100 times more and is also covered up. Do you care about that?

7. BSAM

BSAM

Trouble is guys, we ain't talking about the Catholic church or the public school system. Neither of those are running for President.

The thread is about Newt the loser, who will NEVER be elected President.

8. BSAM

BSAM

This is a problem, but not his main problem. His main problem is that he is a has been, a rerun. No way Newt-the-poot can unseat Obama.

9. sure, if its true. knowing you its something you pulled out of your ass. any data to back that up?

#10     May 12, 2011