Newt syays he'll ignore any SCOTUS decision he disagrees with

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DemZad, Dec 18, 2011.

1. He was stupid to say that but Andrew Jackson did it and so did FDR.

#11     Dec 18, 2011
  2. The first time I was aware of anyone saying something like this was Bill Clinton. Oh well...must come with thte territory.

#12     Dec 18, 2011
  3. The problem is that New is not stupid. He is just a bit out there. He has a great command of facts, just not so much with reality.

c

#13     Dec 18, 2011

4. The mainline GOP has made it very very clear, that Newt will be defeated, by any means necessary:)

Romney is their guy, and the Obama camp knows it. They are firing at Romney. The rest is BS.

#14     Dec 18, 2011
  5. This I agree with.

BTW, how do you do those neat little smilies?

I promise I will not use them against you:)

#15     Dec 18, 2011
  6. BSAM

BSAM

Hmmm...It "checked" out some time ago.

#16     Dec 18, 2011
  7. BSAM

BSAM

Anybody remember what happened when the GOP forced Bob Dole on us?
    Anybody remember what happened when the GOP forced John McCain on us?
    Naw...we're all too busy with iPhones and iPads.
    What else matters?
    Well...Get ready to have Mitt Romney forced on us.
    Mitt the Flip...Get ready.
    And, I'm gonna be the first one to say it:

If the elites at the GOP force Mitt the Flip on us, I hope Obama wins in 2012.
    If they do, it will just show that those old elites at the GOP still haven't learned their lesson.

#17     Dec 18, 2011
  8. BSAM

BSAM

We need term limits on the bozos on the Supreme Court.

#18     Dec 18, 2011
  9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

The problem with Romney is that he is a liberal yankee. A secondary problem for him is his Mormanism which is not very well understood around the country is considered by many to be a sort of cult.

One can sense the panic in the MSM because the regular drumbeat of them raising a candidate to Front Runner status and then tearing him/her down a week later has been broken by Newt who has hung on a couple of weeks. Look for the pundits to attack with long knives this week.

#19     Dec 19, 2011
  10. How is this even an issue? The current "president" is ineligible to be president? The "natural born citizen" clause calls for two American parents and born on American territory. The "birther" thing was just a sidestep of the STATED issue that Odumbo's father was a British citizen...Odumbo is ineligible to be president.

-g

#20     Dec 19, 2011