Newt starts to run against Barrack Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 377OHMS, Jan 24, 2012.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Got up early this morning and turned on the tv to see the weather forecast and ended up watching highlights from lastnights debate.

Its official, Newt simply started to address Barrack Obama and refused to "chase misinformation offered by Mitt Romney".

Bravo. Its about time.

So he layed into Obama on a number of issues and it is clear he is going straight to the general election. The debate highlights did not include a single word from Ron Paul or Rick Santorum though I'm sure they must have said something.

Newt is in it for the Main Event.

Perhaps he can beat Barrack Obama though it seems unlikely to me. If he cannot win then we'll be assured that the country will be utterly destroyed by an Obama second term and the country will, I suppose, deserve what it has wrought. You reap what you sow.

2. Ricter

Ricter

Lol, not you, too! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIIIIIIEEEEEEE!!!!!!1!1!!!!!!

:D

3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Hmmph!

4. One of the 48 laws, to be treated like a king, you have to act like one, so Newt is acting like the front runner.

It will still be Mittens, tho:D

Newt IS making a game of it, I gotta say.

5. :D :D :D

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zEVPSfJIQ84" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

It doesn't matter. I think you are all gravely underestimating the anger out there. The number one issue across the board in every state primary (GOP) seems to be "electability". Essentially, voters want someone who can beat Obama.

But once the dust settles and it's just Obama and Newt/Romney, the entire angry country will unite against the NOT-Obama candidate. All of these issues on electability will be moot. The ABO candidate will win out.

At the moment, you read all these polls Newt vs. Obama, or Romney vs. Obama, etc. You've got Romney folks saying no to Newt and vice versa. When they all have only one choice OR Obama, those polls will take a certain turn.

7. Tsing, stay healthy man, I want you around in 10 months for your big helping of CROW that you will have to eat.:D

8. Brass

Brass

Please let us know when is a good time to start running in circles and screaming, and whether we should do so in clockwise or counter clockwise fashion. Also, what is the best way to get the hair to spontaneously combust for better effect?

9. Brass

Brass

Not to worry. He'll have plenty of piss and vinegar to wash it down.

10. Brass

Brass

Okay, that was good.

#10     Jan 24, 2012