Newt Plays "Hardball"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JamesL, Aug 28, 2012.

1. Of course I was exaggerating. Newt's spill gets old and once the shock value wears off he's just another pushy windbag politician.

My honest judgement of the debate between him and Matthews is that it's a draw. Each one did a good job of presenting his views without letting the other one get too far out of line.

I threw that line in about Obama just to aggravate the ABO crowd.

#11     Aug 28, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'm in that crowd, I'm not aggravated though. Go ahead, give me your best shot.

#12     Aug 28, 2012
  3. Proof positive the koolaid causes hallucinations and delusions.

#13     Aug 28, 2012
  4. What are you talking about ?

#14     Aug 28, 2012
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

To explain what Lucrum means it is necessary to mention your stupidity which I'm becoming reluctant to do. Its become so painfully obvious to all here that you are as dumb as a bag of hammers that I feel a bit sorry for you to be quite honest and don't think it is necessary to point it out any longer. Its common knowledge now.

Anyways, what he is saying is that he isn't the least bit annoyed by your stupid comments and that you should try harder.

I have to agree that Newt crushed Mathews in that "interview" and that Newt would seriously have destroyed Barrack Obama in any debate.

I'm not saying that Newt Gingrich had any real chance of becoming President but if it had come to any debates he would have really destroyed Obama.

#15     Aug 28, 2012
  6. wjk

wjk

I must agree. Even a teleprompter wouldn't have helped O man.

I also agree that Newt would have struggled to win the election, but it would have been fun if he actually showed up everyplace O man did a few hours later. Too bad Romney hasn't shown a willingness to attack the progressives of the left the way he did the conservatives in his own party. That would be fun as well.

#16     Aug 28, 2012
  7. Gosh 377 the way you're always following me around I must of really gotten to you. I didn't mean to hurt your ego for this long.

#17     Aug 28, 2012
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

[​IMG]

#18     Aug 29, 2012