Newt on the Attack!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Jan 5, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

I read Magna's post. But I didn't and still don't see how that applies to my simple straight forward question asked as politely as possible.

Magna's post appeared to be addressed to a discussion I wasn't even participating in.

#51     Jan 5, 2012
  2. Interesting group of friends. They vote so that others, others who no one will ever know who voted for whom, won't be considered racist. Makes one wonder.

c

#52     Jan 5, 2012
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

People do it all the time. Most "normal" people can't vote for one person and then pretend they voted for someone else since "no one will know". Voting is a very personal thing in this country. The people who actually take the time out to stand in line and pull the lever do so for "their" reasons. I have never met anyone who lied about who they voted for. I'm sure they are out there. But why even vote then? Why not carry the lie one step further and just stay home and not vote and if asked, say you voted for Obama?

#53     Jan 5, 2012
  4. Ricter

Ricter

Lucrum, you're a taunter, and that's undermined your ability to convey sincerity with your "straightforward" questions.

One time you got a guy on tilt with your "polite" invitations to a "face to face" and got him banned. I think it will be a long time before another like him comes around.

#54     Jan 5, 2012
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

Which guy was this? Omegapoint? He got banned? For what? I think Lucrum chased the guy out of town. I thought he was doing us all a service. :)

#55     Jan 5, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Sometimes I am, this time I'm simply asking him to explain his numerous inferences to his "ass being on the line".

I hope for your sake your dick is longer than your memory. HE is the one who PM'd me an invitation for a face to face. And to this day I honestly have no idea why. I'm a lot of things, but a liar isn't one of them.

#56     Jan 5, 2012
  7. Ricter

Ricter

I concede that's a fair point, it's a strong statement to make about one's degree of heroism.

#57     Jan 5, 2012