Newt on the Attack!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Jan 5, 2012.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

A lot of my white female friends voted for him so they wouldn't be viewed as a racist. Some of them wanted to just say they voted for him since it was an historical event. None of these girls were democrats. A lot of people voted for him for that reason alone. That reason is now gone and he doesn't have a leg to stand on. The novelty is over. He has to run on a record that he doesn't have. He's a one termer RCG. I'm really really sorry.

#41     Jan 5, 2012
  2. Bookmark it Mav.

I promise, as a trader and as a member of ET. One of us will be buying the other a beer.

And if I don't show, ridicule me.

Obama is the next President of the United States.

I live in Peoria, you live in Chicago. It is an easy bet. Take it. Please. I beg you. Take it.

#42     Jan 5, 2012
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

We already bet. And I always honor my word. I have the same bet with the Captain.

#43     Jan 5, 2012
  4. If I win. I will take you to Jim's Steakhouse. The best Peoria has to offer. Many many famous folks have eaten at Jims after playing at the Civic Center.

If I lose I will drive to Midway, and you will use your cell, and show me driving to where you want to take me. We will eat, and you will put this on ET.

If we don't show, then we have no honor.

A good ol 21st Century duel. How is that? I lose I have no cred. You lose, you have no cred.

Is that fair?

#44     Jan 5, 2012
  5. Good, because like the military, traders should have their own code. If I violate that code. Then I should have no cred in this community.

I respect you Mav. Your politics suck. I will be there. I hope you have a smartphone.

#45     Jan 5, 2012
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

My politics suck? Just 6 months ago you said you were a libertarian like me and you supported Ron Paul. Then you became a democrat. How does my politics suck?

#46     Jan 5, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Say that reminds me, for the fourth time now, when and where were you deployed while serving in the Army?

#47     Jan 5, 2012
  8. +1
    I would think they would out grow this by now. Heck, looks much better to shuffle through papers, forget words, make up sayings and all that we had for the previous 8 years.

c

#48     Jan 5, 2012
  9. Ricter

Ricter

One of the mods addressed this line of "inquiry", yesterday iirc.

#49     Jan 5, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Come to think of it Obama didn't have a record to run on in 2008. Apparently a teleprompter IS all that's needed to impress his supporters.

#50     Jan 5, 2012