Newt on the Attack!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Jan 5, 2012.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

The hard core extreme evangelical state of Iowa just voted for a Mormon over Ron Paul, Rick Santorum, Michelle Bachmann and Rick Perry, all strong Christians. Next!

#11     Jan 5, 2012
  2. Hell, I think it was Newt who INVENTED attack ads.

He is already calling Mittens a "Massachusetts Moderate", which is GOP newspeak for liberal.

Mittens will be the GOP nominee, but Obama will have so much ammo that Mittens is dead meat. Obama fought off Hillary. Some folks still do not get how amazing that feat was.

Most in the nation were already learning to say, President Clinton, again. I know I was.

#12     Jan 5, 2012
  3. 75 % of them did not vote for the Mormon

#13     Jan 5, 2012
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

Ann Coulter is supporting Mitt. Nuff said!

#14     Jan 5, 2012
  5. We will see, Mav, we will see:D

What the dems need to watch out for now is Over confidence.

They still need to bring the A game to the general.

But believe me, I have watched over the years, I admire his evil genius.

Mittens is in deep deep trouble.

#15     Jan 5, 2012
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

That argument makes no sense.

#16     Jan 5, 2012
  7. Now you're in denial

Polls show 20 % of Republicans and independents say they wont vote for a Mormon and 74 % of the people in the Iowa Caucus did not vote for the 2 Mormons in the race

#17     Jan 5, 2012
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

The average winner in Iowa over the last 30 years usually gets about 25% to 30% of the vote. The reason for this is because it's first in line and you have the most amount of candidates still in the race. How the hell can you get a higher % with 8 candidates in the race!!!!! Come on man, do the math. Romney was expected to get single digits. He didn't even campaign in the state till the last minute because he thought he wouldn't get any votes. Did you see Huntsman's numbers!!!!!! He got like 5 votes!!!!!!

#18     Jan 5, 2012
  9. 63% of Iowa democrats did not vote for Obama in 2008.

#19     Jan 5, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'd vote for a chimp wearing a neck tie over Obama.

#20     Jan 5, 2012