Newt just managed to spin the "open marriage" thing into a positive.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Jan 20, 2012.

1. Brass

Brass

So it only took 97 posts, some of which were in your adopted thread, for you to figure it out (after someone else said so first). You're quite the pattern recognition guy, aren't you? :p

I was banned because I took marketsurfer to task for using his "journal" as a soapbox. The moderator and I had words. I lost. I was kindly offered reinstatement, but I chose to start anew. Thanks for asking.

Does this mean I won't be able to further distill your use of ACD in your thread? As you know, I have no interest in using it myself. I read the book twice, and it's just not to my taste. However, I think your explanation can be simplified because I think you overcomplicate it. Just my opinion, of course, but I'd like to boil it down with a couple more follow-up questions for you. I would think the exchange would be of some insight to your readers. Bottom line, I don't doubt you know how to use the method to good effect. I just think you are employing too much verbiage.

#41     Jan 20, 2012
  2. Brass

Brass

Yes, it really didn't hurt Hart's, Edwards' or Spitzers' political career, eh?
    The self-unaware seldom do.

#42     Jan 20, 2012
  3. wjk

wjk

Neither do the self important, arrogant types such as yourself.

#43     Jan 20, 2012
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

I have to admit. I'm off my game. Kudos to Lucrum for catching it. You're right, I dropped the ball. I usually spot aliases very fast. And no, as I said before, I'll answer any question you have on my thread provided you come there and treat everyone with respect. I could care less what your politics are. This is a trading forum, not a political forum.

#44     Jan 20, 2012
  5. Brass

Brass

Fair enough.

Kudos to Lucrum? It took him over 95 posts. And this even though I made it a point not to alter my writing style in any way. You'd think that someone who regularly followed my log-in patterns, as he himself admitted, would be a bit more attuned. (Perhaps you should ask Lucrum about this peculiar fascination of his.) I've already received a couple of PMs asking the same question after only my first couple dozen posts or so.

#45     Jan 20, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'm getting thirsty just thinking about them. :D

#46     Jan 20, 2012
  7. pspr

pspr

GayFly!!!! That's one of the very first assholes I put on ignore. I guess I'll just put Brass on the list and avoid all his stupid comments.

I wish Baron would put IP addresses up with posters names so we can easily know when slime returns.

#47     Jan 20, 2012
  8. Well, since they FINALLY figured it out.... I will again welcome you back:D

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/M6o0Cah5kQU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#48     Jan 20, 2012
  9. Brass

Brass

You're looking in the mirror. I only reflect what I see. And regarding your comment that the media's treatment of Democrats was more favorable, you did't quite answer the question:

#49     Jan 20, 2012
  10. Brass

Brass

#50     Jan 20, 2012