Newt just managed to spin the "open marriage" thing into a positive.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Jan 20, 2012.

1. Brass

Brass

Obviously it eluded the debate audience, and perhaps others who thought he was worthy of kudos...

#31     Jan 20, 2012
  2. Brass

Brass

For the same reason ugly people hate mirrors.

#32     Jan 20, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

You remind me of a former ET alias, thunderpussy/gayfly1. Who I noticed was briefly logged on not too long ago. About the same time you showed up.

Any relation?

#33     Jan 20, 2012
  4. Brass

Brass

I can tell you with complete honesty and candor that I have never used either of the two user names you mentioned. What kind of fascination compels you to follow the log-in habits of such people?

#34     Jan 20, 2012
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

Lucrum! I owe you a beer. That's him. And he is right. He has never used those aliases as you "spelled" them. That's him. God Damn man, I owe you like 12 beers now. They are really piling up. :)

#35     Jan 20, 2012
  6. wjk

wjk

As long as it isn't their guy. About time someone on the right called them on their extreme bias.

#36     Jan 20, 2012
  7. wjk

wjk

LOL. True, but you haven't seen anything yet.

#37     Jan 20, 2012
  8. Brass

Brass

They didn't report on Gary Hart? They didn't report on Bill Clinton? They didn't report on John Edwards? They didn't report on Eliot Spitzer? And so on...

Are you embarrassed yet about your mindless partisan hackery, or shall I go on?

#38     Jan 20, 2012
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

So why did you come back as another alias after being banned?

#39     Jan 20, 2012
  10. wjk

wjk

First of all, I don't get embarrassed by a nameless, faceless left winger. Second of all, the reporting on those you mentioned was far more favorable. Thirdly, you failed to mention the big one. They were all but absent on the radical ties of Obama, but you were aware of that. Are you a fan of Alinsky? I thought so.

Go back under your rock Thunderdog. The bottom of it is beginning to cool off.

#40     Jan 20, 2012