Newt just managed to spin the "open marriage" thing into a positive.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Jan 20, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yeah, he's too busy playing the race card.

#21     Jan 20, 2012
  2. Max E.

Max E.

It will be funny if Giingrich ends up winning the nomination..... It will be two completely immoral pieces of shit going at each other to take control of the most powerful country on earth, right after a horses ass (Bush) just ran us into the ground. :D

I would say that gingrich/obama will be the single moment historians can look at when we finally jumped the shark, and the country simply burned, while idiots cheered....

I have already thrown in the towel and grabbed my popcorn, as it is a foregone conclusion we arent going to fix anything, so i just want to enjoy the show at this point. :D

#22     Jan 20, 2012
  3. Welcome to the show! There are some nice seats just other there, the popcorn stand is down the hall and to the right. :D

#23     Jan 20, 2012
  4. Brass

Brass

This from the guy who publicly and vociferously pissed all over Clinton about Lewinsky while privately cheating on his own cancer-stricken wife?

http://www.answers.com/topic/hypocrisy

As for the mindless, cheering crowd:

http://www.amazon.com/Extraordinary...0514/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1327066634&sr=8-1

And if you bought his vitriolic response, then perhaps you're related to Mikey in those old Life Cereal commercials. "He'll eat anything."

Oh, and this is something you're looking for in a leader:
    You don't waste too much time thinking, do you?

#24     Jan 20, 2012
  5. Max E.

Max E.

What??!?! Newts a dirtbag?!!? Im SHOCKED..... nice detective work Inspector clouseau. :D

#25     Jan 20, 2012
  6. Brass is so right. . . . :D .

#26     Jan 20, 2012
  7. Brass

Brass

It's a gift.

#27     Jan 20, 2012
  8. Max E.

Max E.

Indeed it is definitely a gift.... Not everyone has the tenacity required to find dirt on Gingrich.

#28     Jan 20, 2012
  9. The only girlfriend (or boyfriend) you have ever had is one of your multiple internet aliases so you probably don't understand that what shes says is possibly true.The fact that newt has a history of affairs makes it more likely to be true and it deserved to brought up at the debate

#29     Jan 20, 2012
  10. Its the super pacs who make the ads without the candidate approving at the end.Thats who will be making the the nastiest attacks as well as the media mentioning every bit of dirt on the republican candidates daily

#30     Jan 20, 2012