Newt is going to start a Civil War in the GOP

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Jan 31, 2012.

1. Brass

Brass

Let me go one step further. First, I think there is little doubt that Romney gets the GOP nomination. Second, I don't think it will be particularly tight come the general election.

But the crow go/no-go part, insofar as I'm concerned, is limited to the general election outcome, irrespective of by how much. So be sure to get your crow ready, but be sure to also spice it to suit your own taste, just in case.

#21     Jan 31, 2012
  2. Many more are jumping on the Obama ship.I know republicans who don't like Obama but for various reasons will vote for Obama over Newt and Romney.Its real

[​IMG]

#22     Jan 31, 2012
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Please, stop with the bullshit. No republican will vote Obama, no matter what fairytale you try to spin. If a republican were that much against the candidates in the field, he/she would just stay home.

#23     Jan 31, 2012
  4. No bullshit. Just a few days ago a friend told me his grandparents who are hardcore Republicans who haven't voted democrat since JFK are voting Obama.Why ?Because Romney supports Paul Ryans plan to take their medicare and give them vouchers instead.

#24     Jan 31, 2012
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

You can say whatever you want, I don't believe you. I cited a poll on another thread that showed Obama with a 12% approval among Republicans. The lowest EVER!!!!!!!!!! LOL.

Let's it put it this way, more Democrats supported Bush at the height of the Iraq War then Republicans who support Obama now. That is f*cking embarrassing.

[​IMG]

#25     Jan 31, 2012
  6. AK may be onto something with the Medicare thing. That's one the Dems could use to major advantage, if they have the balls for it. We shall see.

#26     Jan 31, 2012
  7. Looks like W has the record with 6%, 9%, and 7% of Democrats. Just pointing that out.

c

#27     Jan 31, 2012
  8. What you guys don't understand is that you don't have to approve of Obama to vote for him which is why I post head to head match up polls rather then approval polls

My friends grandparents do not approve of Obama ,but they will vote for him to keep their medicare

#28     Jan 31, 2012
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

Yes at the end of his 2nd term!!!!! Do you want to guess where Obama's would be in years 7 and 8? LOL.

The fact that only 3 years into Obama's term he is already down at 12% is shocking. No other word for it. Like I said, Bush between 2004 and 2006, already well into his 2nd term at the height of the Iraq war and after a controversial 2004 election he still garnered 14% to 15% of support from Democrats. We've only had 3 years of this President and he is at 12%. LOL. Seriously, it's shocking.

#29     Jan 31, 2012
  10. Ricter

Ricter

I think it points more to the severity and duration of the recession.

#30     Jan 31, 2012