Newt is going to start a Civil War in the GOP

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Jan 31, 2012.

1. I thought you were a libertarian?:D

Thank you for confirming that the libertarians are now a division of the GOP.

So see, this thread did have some usefullness:)

#11     Jan 31, 2012
  2. pspr

pspr

Whatever, idiot!

Let's compare IQ's with the liberals on this site like yourself and IQ-47.

All of your threads and posts are worded either to agitate and solicit a response or to show just how racist you are. You have nothing worth while to contribute.

#12     Jan 31, 2012
  3. Ricter

Ricter

Fyi, if you're a firefox user, you can hide the stars with the AdblockPlus addon.

#13     Jan 31, 2012
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I am, and have always claimed to be, a fiscal conservative.

The only thing you have confirmed is that you have little to offer to this website apart from your funny pictures thread (which is quite funny, btw).

#14     Jan 31, 2012
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

That doesn't make them go away. It only makes them go away to you. :)

#15     Jan 31, 2012
  6. Ricter

Ricter

Yes, modifications to my browser will have no affect on your browser.

#16     Jan 31, 2012
  7. Brass

Brass

It seems that I'm a lot like that.

#17     Jan 31, 2012
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

RCG, I know this is not scientific, but as you know, most of my friends in Chicago are liberal. How can they not be right. And I'm really seeing a sea change here. I'm not saying they are all suddenly going to vote for Romney. But many of them actually are. And many of them are going to vote 3rd party. I know very few people who actually will support Obama. Again, I'm not saying they are changing their party affiliation or anything. They simply are not going to support Obama in 2012. These are not hard core liberals by any means. Just a bunch of center left people who would probably describe themselves as Bill Clinton Democrats. I'm not joking RCG, they jumped ship. It's real.

#18     Jan 31, 2012
  9. Brass

Brass

Maverick, I really think you're letting wishful thinking get the best of you. One way or another there will be crow, and lots of it. :D

#19     Jan 31, 2012
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

Hey look, I'm an honest guy. I'll eat all the crow thrown at me if I'm wrong. Right now, based on all the info we have, it's looking like it's over for Obama. I'm not saying it won't be an extremely tight race. And obviously if more dirt comes out that changes things. But if Romney gets the nomination, he wins in my honest opinion. Most of the polling in only the swing states shows Romney ahead of Obama by a point or two but within the margin of error.

#20     Jan 31, 2012