Newt Gingrich is the only House Speaker ever to be reprimanded for ethics violations

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DemZad, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Who says there is NO evidence?! Are there affidavits or anything in anyway resembling sworn testimony that is reliable to show
    she didn't supervise?

Doubtful.

And, what the F is American Thinker.

Now, if the Natl Enquirer said that, THEN I wold believe it for sure!

#11     Nov 28, 2011
  2. Max E.

Max E.

Bush was a huge shithead and one of the worst presidents in history, that doesnt justify Obama's actions another one of the worst presidents in history, unless you are a far left liberal who was going to vote for him regardless, like AK47, or freethinker, or iceman1

#12     Nov 28, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

My mistake, I thought I remembered you saying you had.

probably, have you asked?

#13     Nov 28, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

:confused:

Your bias is showing.

#14     Nov 28, 2011
  5. I didn't vote for the guy; but I did go to Northwestern University Law school so I like a good debate !

Usually falsified or hyperbolic propaganda does not make for good choices. That is why we keep getting idiots in office; misinformation that misleads masses of dumb fucks to vote for the wrong guy in the first place. Of course unless and until we get quality candidates who are willing to run in the public interest, and not their self-interest, things will never get better.

Right now both (major) parties suck and should be imprisoned for treason!

#15     Nov 28, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Well...we're not that far apart then.

#16     Nov 28, 2011
  7. I cannot understand Gingrich running when in my view he has been so discredited. I really do not see how either party can support this guy!

But I guess if you promise not to ever raise taxes and vote against abortion, then most Republicans suckers will give the guy or gal a shot at the top office regardless of lack of strong character traits and qualifications, or disqualifying acts or omissions!

Same goes for Democrats, and their dogma.

I guess when you are a major egomaniac and narcissist but have some smarts, like so many of these worthless, recycled candidates who have gotten so used to abusing power for so long (with impunity) they are addicted to thinking.... "somehow I can still cajole masses of ignoramuses into voting for me" based upon long-winded speeches, big words (the electorate cannot spell), and concepts they do not comprehend.

This goes for both parties of criminals.

#17     Nov 28, 2011