Newt First candidate to poll above 40%

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Look Max, I come to ET now because of P&R. Baron's idea for this place was brilliant.

It lets bored traders waiting for signals to come down here and let off some steam. We get to say stuff we would most likely never say in public, and it lets us really let out repressed stuff.

Truth, nearly all of us care about this nation.

Alexander Hamilton and Thomas Jefferson hated each other so I have read. But it did not stop them from doing what matters for this nation when they had to.

Just sayin Max, next time I call you an ass, I am calling Max E. Pad an ass, not the man who created the alias.:)

#51     Dec 15, 2011
  2. Name the test.

#52     Dec 15, 2011
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I don't know, you propose the test. You're the one who called me a fool, so let's see how much the fool I am.

Last test IQ test my firm gave me yielded a 142. But since I'm sure you won't believe that, I stand ready to whatever challenge you wish to present.

#53     Dec 15, 2011
  4. Max E.

Max E.

Here you guys go, this was what i was able to find by googling it.

http://www.free-iqtest.net/

I got to step out for an hour will do it when i get back.

#54     Dec 15, 2011
  5. You're a Mesa candidate then. Congrats. I have never been able to break 131. And I have tried several times, just so I could join Mensa.

Therefore, I concede.

You are in the 99th percentile, I am merely in the 98th. Again, all jokes aside. Congrats.

Just so you know I am not joking. Some say breaking the 99th percentile is like breaking warp factor ten. I have never, and I have tried dozens of times, to break warp factor 9.9.

You are still an ass tho:D

#55     Dec 15, 2011
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

What is so good about joining Mensa? That's an honest question.

As for you thinking I'm an ass, if folks like you think I'm an ass, then I feel as though I am contributing to society as needed.

#56     Dec 15, 2011
  7. Max E.

Max E.

130 for me, i just guessed on one of the last ones, should have taken more time to figure it out, but i got some running around to do.

[​IMG]

• iq.jpg
      File size:
      10 KB
      Views:
    #57     Dec 15, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

I took half a dozen online IQ tests some years ago. My highest was 134. But it was IMO an easy test. My average score including all tests was well below that.

Looking for easy tests to make yourself look/feel better is delusional behavior if you ask me. Your average score of multiple tests is likely more accurate since not all tests are created equal.

#58     Dec 15, 2011
  9. Max E.

Max E.

I would imagine a Mensa meeting would just be a bunch of arrogant ass holes who like to think they are right about everything. Kind of like Elite Trader except in real life. :D

#59     Dec 15, 2011
  10. We will see who is laughing last in less than a year, friend.

#60     Dec 15, 2011