Newt First candidate to poll above 40%

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Dec 14, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

?? This only applies to Fox and doesn't apply to BSCNN or BSNBC?

I think the ratings speak for themselves without your analysis.

BTW, word came down from God and I'm not to alter quoted posts no matter how in error they are. I live to argue another day. :D

#31     Dec 14, 2011
  2. Told ya:D

They be watching in fight club, bruh.

Don't get urself banned, that would be a waste of a good rightie:)

#32     Dec 14, 2011
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

There is no way everyone is a fiscal conservative at this stage in the game. Here you go:

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/05cb8694-25a7-11e1-856e-00144feabdc0.html

From TODAY's Financial Times. Obama to renew push for 200B stimulus.

#33     Dec 14, 2011
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I'd love to agree with you if you were correct.

I suggested threads be started to get worthy topic related replies, not flames. The key word in my original comment was "TROLL". If you are unfamiliar with the concept of the forum troll, or the act of trolling, I will happily point you to a number of references on the internet concerning it. Please let me know if you can find them yourself, or you need my assistance. I am here to help.

#34     Dec 14, 2011
  5. byteme

byteme

I am correct. You're a hypocrite; you continue to post on a thread that you told others to ignore. Period.

I have no interest in getting into a typical juvenile ET "nurse vs pilot" a.k.a. "mine-is-bigger-than-yours" flame-war that appears to be popular of late, so I'll leave it at that.

#35     Dec 14, 2011
  6. I find it interesting that all the liberals in this thread who blindly follow Obama have already crowned Newt the nominee, even before any votes have been cast.

Obama has never been, and will never be a fiscal conservative.

#36     Dec 14, 2011

7. It is newt who has already said '' i'm the nominee ''

#37     Dec 14, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Wishful thinking, Odumbo may very well win again but he's lost too many supporters to slaughter anyone. Pee Wee Herman would be a challenge for Odumbo.

#38     Dec 14, 2011
  9. Max E.

Max E.

dont pretend you are some kind of psychic, The reason you knew they would see it is because you were the onne to hit the complain button,

#39     Dec 14, 2011
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

So you call me a hypocrite for posting in a thread I told others to ignore and then state how you have no interest getting into a flame war after you already participated (began) this one. I see.

Hi pot, I'm kettle.

#40     Dec 14, 2011