Newt First candidate to poll above 40%

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Dec 14, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

My understanding is that it was about changing the username in a quoted post. Besides, your comment is still there. If I've got that wrong I'm sure I will be hearing from the Big M. :D

Besides, all the liberal kooks manage to create all the usernames they want and come back reincarnated when they get banned. So, no problem.

#21     Dec 14, 2011
  2. You are actually wrong there.

My intent was to really find out why the GOP is dumping the best guy they have overboard for Newt?

Newt!!!?????

I think the GOP has lost control of the hard right wing of it's party.

The hard right wing is the soul of the GOP party. Do you disagree with this? And if so, why?

#22     Dec 14, 2011
  3. Well okay, fine. This place would not be as fun without extremists like you in it, so don't fuk it up for the rest of us.:D

#23     Dec 14, 2011
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I'm not wrong, and you can pretend otherwise all you want. If you had posted the above in your OP, then I would have agreed.

Whatever, you want to play coy, play coy.

To answer your question above, though, I think the GOP has, for a while now, missed on the true desire of the party - and that is of fiscal conservatism. You claim Romney is the best guy that is being "dumped overboard" but fiscal conservatives see Romney as not conservative enough. I know I do - and NOT from a social perspective, but from a fiscal one.

#24     Dec 14, 2011
  5. pspr

pspr

OK, I'll watch my ass, bud. I gotta keep those conservative posts coming so you liberals have access to the truth. :D

#25     Dec 14, 2011
  6. Yeah, the truth as told by Faux News:D

#26     Dec 14, 2011
  7. pspr

pspr

That must be why the world watches Fox.

CABLE NEWS RACE
    VIEWERS NITE OF 12/12/11

FOXNEWS O'REILLY 3,271,000
    FOXNEWS HANNITY 2,168,000
    FOXNEWS BAIER 2,030,000
    CMDY DAILY SHOW 1,642,000
    FOXNEWS GRETA 1,440,000
    CMDY COLBERT 1,281,000
    MSNBC SCHULTZ 877,000
    MSNBC SHARPTON 830,000
    MSNBC HARDBALL 797,000
    MSNBC MADDOW 722,000
    CNNHN GRACE 696,000
    CNN COOPER 634,000
    CNN PIERS MORGAN 604,000

#27     Dec 14, 2011
  8. BS.

EVERYBODY is a fiscal conservative at this stage in the game.

It will boil down to the social issues, and Newt is a dead duck in that arena. At least Mittens is clean in that area.

#28     Dec 14, 2011

9. The world also reads between a 5th and 8th grade level. And Faux is well aware that they can manipulate this level of education.

#29     Dec 14, 2011
  10. byteme

byteme

What's shocking is the lengths of non-sequitur you will go to to distract from the obvious: you suggested threads should not be started for the purposes of getting replies.

Here you are presuming to lecture other people on the merits of replying to a thread when you are doing the exact opposite of what you preach.

That's called hypocrisy.

Shocking that I have to point out something so obvious to you.

#30     Dec 14, 2011